༄✯ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.: ❝ the music festival 2❞ ══

༄✯ 爱重新 -

༄✯ 爱重新 -

════ LOADING

════ LOADING... ════

✧˖*°•.☺︎︎ BEHIND THE SCENES!

════ NOW PLAYING... ════

[After the interview with the Wild Cats]

Ahnji patted Giselle's back before the younger gasped in adoration. Ahnji laughs and bid goodbye before running to Beomgyu.

"Do I have to change my clothes?" Giselle asked the staff, to which the other girls heard and laughed.

[Before the interview with Stray Kids]

Felix was jumping up and down while the other members fixed their looks before getting on camera.

"Wah! Stray Kids!" Ahnji and Beomgyu cheered as they appeared on set.

"Yo!" The members cheered as well. Their loud voices could be heard from the audience's area if there weren't any music playing.

"Loving the loud energy!" Beomgyu screamed along with them.

[While TXT was preparing before their interview]

"Do I look good?" Yeonjun asked Soobin who showed a thumbs up.

"How do I annoy Beomgyu hyung?" Huening asked Taehyun who laughed at the younger's mischief.

"You're surprised that Beomgyu hasn't messed up yet." Yeonjun said before they all burst into laughter.

"Say that and you'll get killed." Soobin said before they all laughed again.

[TXT's reaction to Beomgyu's solo performance]

"Yah, he's unexpectedly good." Soobin said when Beomgyu did tutting at the beginning of his choreo.