༄✯ 𝐯𝐢.: ❝ practice day ❞ ══

༄✯ 爱重新 -

爱重新 -

AHNJI FLOPPED DOWN on the floor as the music comes to an end

AHNJI FLOPPED DOWN on the floor as the music comes to an end. Her chest heaved up and down while she tried to catch her breath.

Beomgyu falls beside her as he also tried to catch his breath. Both idols exhausted from the choreography they made.

The backdancers in the room were all chilling as well- chatting with one another about the choreography, even teaching each other too.

Beomgyu smiled when he saw how her back dancers chat with TXT's back dancers. They all looked happy to get to know each other. Of course, this was also noticed by Ahnji which she found nice.

"We've only been practicing for our duo performance. I want to watch your solo." Beomgyu pouted when he faced Ahnji.

The older only laughed, "I want to watch your solo too. Let's see after break."

Beomgyu stared at Ahnji, smiling when he saw her laughing at her backdancers. At that moment, he knew why Yeonjun was so into her.

It reminded him of the person he loved before. Speaking of it, he wonders where she is.

"Beomgyu, you good?" He turned his head when Ahnji asked him. Without thinking, he nodded his head.

He got on his feet and avoided eye contact as his mind was back to her again. He remembers the group introduction of her group.

"Noona, about one of the members of ZEAL... You know, the new girl group debuting under PNation?" Asked Beomgyu, still avoiding eye contact.

Ahnji hummed as a confirmation. She noticed Beomgyu became more... Tense.

"I... I-," then it hit him. She probably has forgotten about him, an ex boyfriend.

"Nevermind," he smiled. "I hope to meet them soon." He walks back to his bag on the side. His lip between his teeth as he cursed at himself.

As for Ahnji, she was slightly confused but didn't want to ask. It was none of her business anyways.

However, Beomgyu looked troubled. He looked tense and stiff and she didn't want that.