༄✯ 𝐯𝐢𝐢.: ❝ the music festival ❞ ══

༄✯ 爱重新 -

༄✯ 爱重新 -

ꨄ︎ MAY 13, 2021

MAY 13, 2021

AHNJI AND BEOMGYU was nervous for their stage performance, even if they're aware if will go well.

Their matching hair- the dark shade with platinum blonde highlights stood out. Both styled into a ponytail and it made them look even more attractive.

Her outfit was sparkly- a black crop top that stopped beneath her breasts and black leather shorts. Black leather stiletto boots that completed her outfit.

She wanted something easy to move in as her solo performance for MCs included pole dancing.

She didn't want to mess up since she'll be dancing in front of hundreds of thousands of people. It was the same thing for Beomgyu.

He wore a sleeveless tee, topped by a black sparkly thin jacket. His pants were leather and he had ankle high boots on.

Both MCs stood beside each other before they get on stage. Their in-ear monitors were already on, now they have to wait for the signal.

Other korean idols will be watching their performance, fans will be watching their performance.

The solos and the duo stage is a highlight for both Beomgyu and Ahnji. It was difficult, yet they explored a new style of dancing and that's what makes it special for them.

"Ahnji, follow me!" A staff said for them to take Ahnji to the performance area in the middle of the arena.

Ahnji was about to walk away until Beomgyu held her shoulder. They stared at each other before Beomgyu smiled.

"We can do this! Let's dominate like we practiced." Laughed Beomgyu which made Ahnji laugh as well.

She nodded and soon, the lights of the arena turned off. They both got on stage in preparation for their performances.