༄✯ 𝐢𝐱.: ❝ the aftermath❞ ══

༄✯ 爱重新 -

༄✯ 爱重新 -

AHNJI WAS HAPPY to be back at her apartment after the tiring concert

AHNJI WAS HAPPY to be back at her apartment after the tiring concert. On her way back home, she saw so many things trending on Twitter.

One of them was Jaemin and Yeonjun interacting with no problem. She did notice whenever Jaemin visits, he and Yeonjun get along very well.

"I wonder what happened between them..." Ahnji murmured as she fed all of her pets in their respective room.

The concert was tiring, alright. She thought her voice would disappear, even if it was fun to be an MC.

Ahnji lets out a laugh at the silly moments that were made in the concert during the interviews.

"Hello, my beautiful lady partner!" She jumped when she heard TXT enter her apartment. To say she was shocked of their never ending energy was an understatement.

"The concert just ended and you still have energy left..." Ahnji sighed while the boys only laughed.

"We have food! Yeonjun hyung cooked it!" Soobin patted her head before they all sat on the floor, asking for permission to play on her PS5.

Ahnji looked around, however she saw no sign of Yeonjun- that was until she started hearing plates clattering against each other in the kitchen.

Her eyes widened when she saw Yeonjun pouring the food in a plate. "Why are you doing that?"

Yeonjun flinches when he heard her voice. The only response she got is a smile on his face. Ahnji walked to his side and watched him.

"You haven't eaten, right? Dinner is as important as breakfast and lunch. You shouldn't miss them." He pats her head before he puts the plate of food in the microwave.

His actions confused her- why is he doing this? When she was deep in thought, she felt another pat on her head.

"Come on, food is almost ready. You can wash up after eating."