༄✯ 𝐢𝐢.: ❝ the telling ❞ ══

༄✯ 我等着 —

༄✯ 我等着 —

Ahnji brushes her hair as she enters the building

She removes her mask and heads to the practice room where her brother is.

She walks past some employees who stare at her in shock.

Park Ahnji was right in front of them, walking through the halls of their company's building.

She stops in front of the practice room. She opens the door and enters quietly.

There they are; all 23 members sat on the floor, looking in the opposite direction where their choreographer is.

Ahnji stood on the side, her arms crossed, and her head tilted to the side as she watches their choreographer explain.

Ahnji notices her brother and softly smiles. She sits on the floor and listens to their choreographer.

The choreographer though was explaining certain dance movements until he saw Ahnji sitting at the back.

His eyes wide open when Ahnji waves at him with a smile.

"Park- what? What are you- why are you here?" He points at her and everyone in the room looks at Ahnji.

All were overwhelmed with surprise. They felt like time stopped when their eyes landed on her.

Ahnji stands up and looks at Jisung. She points at him,

"You, with me, now," she says and exits the room. Jisung looks at his members before he gets up.

He bows a little like an excuse and followed Ahnji. He closes the door and looks at her.

"Noona, what are you doing here?" He asks, his voice sounded like a whisper since only a little know they're siblings.

Ahnji takes something out of her bag and gives it to Jisung.

"I'm coming back," Jisung checks the file she gave him. He opens the folder and his eyes widen.