༄✯ 𝐢𝐯.: ❝ the visiting ❞ ══

༄✯ 我等着 —

༄✯ 我等着 —

Jisung was nervous, to say the least

Jisung was nervous, to say the least. For the first time since Ahnji moved companies, this is his first time visiting.

He stared at the building in front of him. It was big, not larger than SM Entertainment though.

He walks through the entrance but was stopped by the security afterward. Seconds later, Jisung realized he still has his mask on.

"Who are you?" They asked, Jisung pulled his mask down to let the security see his face.

"Park Jisung. I'm here to see my sister," Jisung says. The security looked surprised but neitherless, aware he is an idol and let him through.

Jisung thanked the security before he enters the elevator. He pulls out his phone to scroll through his messages with Ahnji.

The boy does not remember the floor she's in.

Suddenly, as if he was saved- the elevator door opened, revealing Hyuna and Hyojong.

"Oh, Park Jisung? What are you doing here ?" Hyuna presses a floor button.

"My sister..." They stared at Jisung in shock. The elevator starts to go up.

"You have a sister?"

"Yes-," before the couple could ask, the doors opened.

There stood Ahnji with a shocked expression- immediately, her gaze lands on Jisung before it goes to Hyuna and Hyojong.

"I- what- wait, why are you here?" Ahnji points at Jisung. Jisung smiles and shows her the paper bag in his grasps.

"I wanted to visit for your comeback," Jisung said and they heard the couple gasp.

"You're siblings!?" They both nodded.

"Being tall really runs through the blood, huh?" They all exited the elevator and bursted into laughter.

Jisung sits on the inflatable bed Ahnji has in the corner of the practice room.

"Do you sleep here?" He asks and Ahnji shrugs.

"Only when I'm really tired... I need a break too after all this preparation. I want everything to be perfect," she frowns.

Jisung frowns at the sad tone of his sister. He pulls her closer to him, flustered about his doings.

However, it's Ahnji, his older sister. His sister who would destroy the world for him.

"Everything will go perfect, I promise," Jisung whispers and Ahnji smiles.

"Since when did you get affectionate for me?" Ahnji laughs and Jisung breaks the hug immediately.

His cheeks were red and a pout was on his lips. Ahnji laughed and pinched his cheeks before hugging him again.

"Ji, why won't we make a gaming video after I come back, okay?" Jisung's face instantly lights up and nods his head.

"Sure!"

"Jisung-ah! Where are my chopsticks!?" Jeno shouted but no answer

"Jisung! Where are my chopsticks-,"

"JISUNG IS GONE!" He heard Jaemin shout in agony.

Both boys run to Jaemin and Jisung's shared room. Jaemin laid on his face, eternal doom on his face.

"Where's my baby!?" Jaemin kicks his feet in the air.

Renjun sees a note stuck on Jisung's monitor. He picks it up and reads what is written on the green sticky note.

Goodbye, not coming back till tmrw

- park chiseong

Renjun crumpled the note and threw it. He messaged Chenle, only to get no as an answer from the younger.

"Not coming back til' tomorrow, he says. Not living tomorrow, I say," Renjun mutters before he calls Jisung.

"The person you are calling is not available. Please, call again later or press 1 to leave a voice message."

Renjun groans and continues to spam call Jisung. Still no reply from their youngest.

"Maybe, he's visiting a family?"

"This isn't like my baby though! He would tell me-,"

"Stop being so dramatic!" Renjun stares at Jaemin before he calls Jisung again.

He calls again and again and again until his call was answered.

"Jisung! Where are you!?"

"Ah- Noona! Why did you answer it?"  They heard Jisung's voice but they frozen at the second voice they heard.

"But the person kept calling-,"

"Forget about hyung! You are hungry, so eat!" They heard Jisung say from the other side.

"Ji-," then it ends.

"What was that...?"

?"