༄✯ 𝐬𝐩𝐜𝐥.: ❝ side-ships ❞ ══

Reminder: this was around January 2021

Ahnji takes a sip of her coffee as she scrolls through her Instagram timeline

Suddenly, she starts to hear whimpers. She glances to the side and sees Chaehao playing with Junnie.

The little puppy on her head, wanting to stay there but Chaehao was being too careful.

Ahnji chuckles and gives Yeonnie a treat. Sungie also came for a snack. Ahnji caresses his fur.

"Bad kitty- I said no paws on the table," she says and Sungie jumps off the table onto the carpet floor.

"Noona, is the water always so cold-," Jisung enters the living room.

His hair was wet and water was dripping from the tips of his hair. He was wearing an almost see-through white shirt.

He freezes when he saw Chaehao playing with Junnie.

Ahnji just sips her coffee as she watches them stare at each other, both pairs of cheeks are tinted red.

Instantly, Jisung rushes to the bedroom to wear a more appropriate shirt.

"Did you enjoy the view, Chaehao?" Ahnji asked and Chaehao gasped, her mouth agape, and her ears turned red.

"I did not! Unnie, you owe me boba!"

"I already gave you boba and hey, that wasn't my doing."

"But you didn't tell me Jisung is here."

"You didn't ask," Chaehao carefully removes Junnie from her head and hides her face.

Junnie whimpers again and caresses Chaehao's hair with her paws.

Soon, Jisung comes out again in a black shirt but his hair is still wet. He sits across Chaehao.

"Chaehao, don't look at your side," Ahnji said, fully knowing Chaehao will look, and she did.