༄✯ 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.: ❝ the wrong timing ❞ ══

༄✯ 时间回来了-

༄✯ 时间回来了-

Ahnji entered the apartment with a smile

Ahnji entered the apartment with a smile. Taehyun and Huening Kai greeting her.

"Come in, come in~," Hyuka said before he lets her in.

"How are you, noona?" Taehyun asked and let her sit down by the couch. Ahnji thanked them before answering.

"Tired- had to film for like the whole day," Ahnji sighed.

"That must be really tiring. I even heard you're learning combatting skills now," Hyuka gave her a drink.

"Yeah, it's fun though," Ahnji lets out a snicker.

"Where are the three though?" She looked around and noticed the other 3 members aren't with them.

"Soobin hyung is coming home right now. Beomgyu hyung is in hyung's room," Taehyun answered before he head to the kitchen.

"You can call them if you want! I still have to clean my room, so see you in a few minutes!" Hyuka rushed to his bedroom.

Ahnji carefully put the glass on the coffee table. Her heart doing flips when she's closer to Yeonjun's room.

She was about to knock until she hears the familiar voices.

"You aren't ready? Then why would you continue to do that?" She heard Beomgyu.

"I-I don't know, Beomgyu! I do have feelings for her but I just... I'm not ready to escalate this further," Yeonjun added.

Ahnji felt her heart drop to the ground. Her entire body completely frozen as she continued to listen.

"I just don't wanna be with her at the moment... I'm just scared," she heard Yeonjun say.

She takes a deep breath before she nods her head. She felt tears on the edge of falling. Her hands were trembling instead.

He isn't ready, it's just he isn't ready... Maybe, wait for him? Ahnji thought but his words kept repeating in her head.

"Oh, Noona? Why are you just standing there?" She flinched when she heard Hyuka.

She turn to face the younger but jumped when the door suddenly slammed open to reveal a worried Yeonjun.

Ahnji avoided to look at the male.

She smiled at Hyuka, about to say something until she heard her phone ring.

She checked the call ID and sighed.

"I have a visitor, I'll see you guys around, I guess," she went back to the living room.

"Who's the visitor- why do you look so down all of a sudden?" Taehyun asked, his voice has gotten softer.

Ahnji shook her head and made her way towards the front door.

"Thanks for the drink," she left with no other words.

"What happened?" Taehyun asked the members. Hyuka turned to face the two members.

"You think she heard me?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu who sighed.

"I'm pretty sure she did..."

They heard the front door open again.

"Why did Ahnji come out looking so sad? What did you idiots do?" Soobin showed himself.

"Okay, spill- what did you guys say that she may have overheard?" Taehyun leaned dby the counter.

"I asked Yeonjun if he wants to escalate things with Ahnji further because he's just leading her on if he's not even ready!"

"And he said that he's not ready and he doesn't want to be with her at the moment," Beomgyu quickly answered.

"I don't know if I should say you fucked up or something else," Soobin sighed and went to his room.

"Oh yeah, I saw Na Jaemin enter her apartment!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ author's note

Oohhh drama.....

I'm very curious about what you guys think of -Yeonjun and Ahnji- and -Jaemin and Ahnji-

Who y'all rooting for?

Btw this isn't the end for them!