༄✯ 𝐱.: ❝ the wanted moving ❞ ══

༄✯ 时间回来了 -

༄✯ 时间回来了 -

Ahnji hears her door open and the two dogs run to it

Sung gets off her lap and walks towards the door.

"Noona? Are you home?" Jisung shouts,

"I'm home!" Ahnji replies and Jisung removes his shoes before getting in.

His socks on the wooden floor made it slightly slippery for him to walk on.

"I bought dakgalbi, tteokbeokki, tempura, and fish cakes, so let's eat." Jisung places the food on the table.

Ahnji gets up from her seat and walks towards the table where Jisung was unwrapping the food.

"Yah- just rest for a bit. You just came from a schedule after all," Ahnji says and Jisung nods. He removes his coat and puts it aside.

He sits on the couch, Jun climbing into his shoulders to his head. Yeonnie sits on the floor while Sung on his side.

"How was schedule though?" Ahnji asked as she puts the food on plates.

"Busy and tiring... I had to wake up early for work too," Jisung says.

"You can eat and sleep here if you want," Ahnji heats the food and places kimchi on a small plate.

"Actually, I want to move here," Jisung says and Ahnji looks at him with confusion.

"I'm fine with that but I don't think your managers will be," Ahnji places the heated food on the table.

Jisung carefully removes Jun from his head and sits on the chair in the dining area.

"I don't know..."

"Jisung, think about it first, okay? You've been living with your members for years now and you work with them too."

"If you were to live with me, you might feel lonely with them since you grew up with them." Ahnji caresses his hair.

"I'm okay with you living here, just think about it, hm? Let's eat, " she smiles and Jisung thanks her.

Jisung enters the living room of his dorm, only to see Chenle sitting on the couch, Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun in front of him

"Where have you been all night?" Jaemin asked, slightly serious about it.

That's when Jisung begins to worry. Was he caught? Is he in a scandal now?

"Was I caught?" Jisung asked, the boys shook their heads, he sighs in relief.

"But you worried us, so spill."

Jisung thinks of something to say. Should he tell them? Should he tell them about Ahnji being his sister?

"I slept at my family's house-,"

"Jisung, I called your mom and she said that you weren't there, now spill!"

"Fine! I was at my sister's apartment!" Jisung shouted,

"You... Don't have a... Sister?" Renjun tilts his head but Jisung just stares at them.

"I never told you about her because we don't want you to know. If you excuse me, I need to get ready for work,"

Jisung walks to his shared room with Jaemin. Jaemin entered the room after him.

"You're not gonna take a bath?"

"I already took a bath."

Silence...

"Who's your sister? Do you really have one?" Jisung pulls out a photo book from his drawer.

He threw it at Jaemin before he continues changing.

Jaemin flips through the photobook and saw a picture.

A year-old Jisung in the arms of what seemed to be a 3-year-old girl, behind them looked like Jisung's brother.

Jaemin continued to flip through the pages, each picture becoming more recent until he sees a picture of Jisung with her.

A 10-year-old Jisung was standing beside Park Ahnji. Both siblings were bracing each other.

"You're... Ahnji... She's your sister?" Jaemin eyed Jisung who took the photobook from his grasps.

"Yes... She's the one who adopted Jun but I also have custody of the pup." Jisung takes his bag and packs his necessities inside.

"I'm also not sure but I want to move in with her," this shocked Jaemin.

"You're settled or still-,"

"Still thinking since I've lived with you all for years now. I grew up with you too, so it's a tough decision."

"But I also want to be with Noona, so I'm still thinking."