022.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

She walks up to me with a bright smile and a heavy wave. 

"What's up?" I ask.

I get sus vibes from her but i didnt know when to back out.

"Good. Just was comin to see yall." Macei announced.

"Oh. Well the boys inside. I'm boutta go see mirah." I say

"Oh is yall okay? Heard some things happened. She says .

"Oh by who?" I question

"Dede." She says now close enough for me to see every detail on her face.

(That little-! Always sayin sum. Lil bad ass)

"Oh." I say, backing up more.

"Yeah. Told me that yall died in each other dreams and stuff... yeah..." macei began ranting. "Ion believe her tho. I think she lyin."

"Aye dat aint on me. It was crazy yes, but ummm keep dat to yoself." I said back. I did NOT want no drama.

"Well. Dont tell her nun I said then. It's just an opinion." She says.

"Leave her alone. I gotta go. She prolly gon say sum stupid shiii. Ima tell her everything."

"Don't do dat." She pleads.

"Why. That's fake friending." I respond.

"Ughhhhh! This is why I never dated you! She screamed. All this arguing was causing a sene. I just headed to  mirah house and the lil suck behind me follows.

I didnt even respond to the Bf thing cause I never liked her anyway but she liked me for a while then stopped last year.

"Ion care. Both a yall fake frickers anyway. She says.

I ignore and continue going to the house. At this point it was like 60 steps away. That's how long macei been talking.

She stops a few inches away from me as I keep walking. (I know cuz I looked back)

Ohhh I could tell she was mad but I let her keep her vibe.

"So you just finna ignore me now nigga!?" She hollers.

I then stick my middle finger up at her as I pause in front of the front door of mirah house.

Then suddenly see macei RUN down the hill AT ME!

"HELL NAH" I shout running to the door and banging on it. Macei wanted me DEAD.

The look in her eyes was horrifying.

While I was banging on the door for my life, it suddenly opens and mirah comes out.

And get this...
*
*
*
She walks out into the road! Way further than she should've been able to. She still had the anklet on too!

"What happened?" She asks me.

"What happened to your foot. Explain why you this far outside!?" I say, at the exact moment macei walks up to us.

Since our road was a dead end there  wasnt really a lot of places to go. We were cornered.

"Dont worry about that. Lemme hack in peace. Anywho!...." mirah responds looking GUILTY as hell.

"We got company."
____________________________________

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

Who the fuck macei think she is running up on bam and i?

"Why the fuck would you do that? She immediately questioned him.

"Who you talkin to?! Bam and me both asked at the same time.

"Him" she responded. "He ignored me.

"That's cause you was questioning me about the dreams." Bam blurts.

"You told her!?" Mirah asks.

"Dede told her! Then she told me!" Bam says.

"Little cu-" I was about to shout but bam covers my mouth. I push him and his hand out the way.

I walk up to her and she walks up to me.

Before she could open her mouth, as she was doing, I aggressively grabbed a chunk of her long brown hair and pull it down to my arched up knee.

She falls to her own knees with great pain and as I stand over her shouting, my momma and bam pull me away.

Blood drops from her nose and a red bruse sat on the right side of her head.

I'm still kicking and screaming.

I then stop when I hear the sound of my momma. "What is yo business all the way out here with the house arrest bracelet on?!

Tears flood my face.

Silence sounded as everyone around me stood in distraught and worry.

"I just wanted to see bam."

"The same thing happened in my dream, where I hurt her..."

"I'm sorry, but it wasnt my fault!"

"I *snif* told bam not to come outside and-

I rant as I wipe my nose.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"The hell you crying for? I hear a familiar voice say. I also hear footsteps walking up on us from behind.

I turn around, and my hair whips in my face as I spin.

"Ryan?!"