001.

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝘆 ¹ˢᵗ, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.

Young Mirah sat on a plane listening to music, and waiting on her plane to land in Houston, Texas. Her mom was with to her, sitting by her side.

"💙 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 💙 "

"you heard me?" The drowned out voice of a woman asked, tapping on my shoulder. It was my mom.

I didn't realize she needed my attention at first, until it was too late. I shook my head no at her question, and she just snatched out my airpods right from the inside of my ears.

Music: interrupted
Headphones: taken
Day: ruined
Whooping: possibly

"I said we're stopping at your uncle's first, and then were going to take a look the new house". Mom said, giving me a stank face look, before handing me my airpods.

"K." I responded faintly, grabbed the airpods, put them back in my ears. I then pressed play on my phone, continuously glaring at my mom. Ngl I was lowkey scared that my mom was mad at me. 

Ima be hones tho, I actually am glad I get to see him. 1. I still gotta unpack and stuff, so that save me some time and 2. I get to see bam.😏

I smirk at the thought, then continue to listen to my music and relax for the rest of the ride... minus my mom yelling at me fo eatin her snacks but das anotha story.

"Mirah narrations"✌:

Meanwhile, the plane lands two hours later.

We get out, grab our bags and get in the uber my mom called minutes after we parted with the plane.

We were now heading to uncle Mike's house.

💙"Mirah P.O.V" 💙

"Momma who all gon be over there?" My younger sister, kam, asked. "Yo brotha, and da rest of those otha badass children." Momma giggled. I roll my eyes at the joke.

"Hey, bam gon be there?" I accidentally blurted. Everyone turned to me. "Whatchu needa know foe?" Mom eyed me. At that moment I knew I fucked up.

"Yea! Sumthin fishy going on with dem, I think they-" my sister suddenly butts in.

"mane chillout" I cut kam off, putting my hand over hu mouth.

"Enough you two. Don't make me have to beat somebody ass!" My momma blurted. When she pull that card on us, we had bettuh shut tf up😂

Anyway we arrived at uncle Mike's house about 3 hours after we got the uber and left the airport. We got out and I overheard our mom telling the driver to stay put for a few minutes so she could get sum help with our bags.

While she was talkin, I ran up to the house/front door, with my lil sis in hand and automatically heard yelling & banging coming from the inside.

I knock about 5 good times to let them know we was here, and Mac opend the door with his camera pointed directly at us.  "Aye look who it is! It's Mirah and em!" Mac said over excited.

"Everybody get down here now" He yelled, as eight different kids ran down. "Hey momma" Jay said to mom. Mom turns around, and waves sayin, "Hayyy baby! From the distance she was at. "Also there go my uglas sister." Jay smirked, slapping our foreheads, then hands the camera to dede.

"Mane stop touching me!" I mugged, as i saw Bam walk up to the door. Jay notices then eyes me. "you showing out?" He asked with a sly look on his face.

"boy-" I began saying, until Jay pushed me, then ran. Ohh I was finna have to get him later...

When speak of the devil: "hey bighead" Bam says arriving in front of the door, chuckling. My heart drops. "Hey eyebrows." I mocked back. We just stood there in silence awkwardly, but blushing in the process.

"Aye mac look" Jakari pointed and interrupted. (Where did he just come from?!) I jus knew he was gonna say sum stupid.

"Aye mike look, they finna kiss! He blurted. This nigga was so LOUD with it bro. All I could do was scream in my head. There was no saving us now. Why would he say something so controversial yet so brave...

Suddenly my uncle Mike comes out of nowhere with a brown leather belt in one hand and a half eaten apple in the other. "Who finna kiss!? Sum one must wanna die." He hollered, his voice cracking with every sentence.

I don't know why his sudden appearance was so funny to me but I secretly giggled. I still knew he didnt play tho. So I kept my distance.

I tried to mask this up by saying hello to him, but to make it more worse, my momma appears behind us (I know because of her strong perfume smell). "Yea! Who finna kiss? She smirked with a serious tone of voice.

I looked up to her level then back down. Me and bam were still face to face in awkward silence. "Them! Mike immediately rats us out.

"Them?" momma points to bam and I. "Nah. Thas not true is it baby?" She asks. Bam looks at me with wide eyes, smirks, bites his lip and goes to stand next to uncle Mike.

Mike just slaps the back of Bam's head. I bust out laughing then stopped the second bam opened his mouth to respond. "What you do dat fo? Bam asked.

"Tellin lies. Yea I read you mind. All yall get in this house so we can talk!" He hollers them slaps Bam's head again.

He then moves out the way and stands behind the door, ready to close it. And one by one we walk slowly into the funny Mike household.