013.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

My eyes jet open.

I look left and right to see where the long beeping was coming from, because at that moment I was to afraid to see if it was bam's monitor.

I was afraid to see if he was dead.

First, I sneak to check to see if it was the kid next to us....

Nope. Still alive.

Pale as hell, skinny as frick, ugly as poop, but alive.

I go back to bam's bedside and take a daring look.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
* He's fine.

But more than half the blood from the tube thingy was gone and had to be refilled.

A blue light was lying next to the fluid bag, flashing in sync with the beeping.

"That must be where its coming from." I say aloud.

Without saying another word, I press the nurse call button on bam bed and leave the room to go find one just in case.

I had possibly 30 minutes before the blood ran out, the bag was left of air, and bam died from the oxygen in his bloodstream.

🏈"Bam narrations"🏈

I wake up drowsy and tired, like I had been drugged.

The first thing I notice is that I'm in the hospital and theres a bad beeping sound coming from around me.

I also realized that I was alone. Not Mike, nor one of the others had come to be here.

Why was I here now? What happened to where I have to be back?

Then suddenly while in my thoughts, a nurse and mirah ran in the room.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

"Yes I'm positive its him." Mirah said pointing at me. I glance left and right in hoping nun bad had happened.

I close them again as an act of sleep, but woken again by the amazement of how much noise they was makin.

"Bam things gonna be fine. Go back ta sleep boo. Mirah blurts and rubs my head causing me to doze off.

(Her voice sounds stressed and panicked. What the heck they gon do to me?)

"Okay, maam, I got this from here. Hold still... little one." The nurse began saying and pulled out a very long needle from her side pocket.

Before I could even question where she was gonna put that and why she had it out, I suddenly feel a short pinch then a long sting. I sat up quicker than an alligators reflexes to the pain.

"Owwwww! I shout. What the hell was that, and why did it go so deep into my arm!?" The doctor and mirah jumped at my reaction of "suddenly awaking".

"Ahhhhh!! Nurse lady screams, and looses focus. The needle removes itself from my arm as hers go back, and flies in the air.

"Mirah watch ou-! I began to shout but it was too late.

The needle had impaled her in the left eye.

Perfectly into the cornea.

She falls to her knees then is gone.

The nurse and I put our hands to our mouths as the stun of mirah falls to the ground in gushes of blood.

"NOOOOOOO! I shout and break the silence but suddenly....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm awake, on the couch in mike living room...?

The boys were standing in front of me, and the girls were nowhere to be found.

"Hol up! What happened! what is this?! I yell. The boy's eyes fill with tears and they reach out to hug me.

I try to push back against it but they force was too strong.

"Omg he woke up! Jay yells. "Yeah I thought he was gone forever!  Jakari shouts too. "Baaaammmm! Mike hollers.

"What happened! I ask!" I say now agrivated.

"While we was filming, you passed out. We think it's due to the heat." dede announced.

"Huh? No I was just in the hospital! I agrue back.

"No you weren't. You were passed out in a heat coma for like 6 hours. Mike said.

(My jaw dropped. Was they being forreal or was this "another dream"? I know what the fuck I saw. I almost died like 4 times or sum.)

I decide to calm down slightly to get more answers and play along.

"Sooo....."
"You mean to tell me all dis shit was a dream?" I ask mike calmly. "The hospital stuff, the needle, the fight....?

Everyone nervously shook their head yes. They face expressions was so clear, I could tell they didnt know what I was talking about but agreed anyway.

We all just suddenly pause for a second. It goes quiet, but then sudden rage fills my mind.

"Aight.." I say and pull out a random ass glock from behind me like I was in a cartoon.
*
*
*
* what. The hell.
*
*
*
*
*
"Aight let's see... is this a dream!?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Gsh gsh, Pow!"