018.

______________*Part 2*______________

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

I struggled against the strong grip of a police officer, leading me into his car.

My mom was in front of the house with tears flowing down her eyes and being held back against her will to save me by another officer. (female)

As I was set in the car, I kept my mouth shut as much as possible trying not to argue and make things worse.

The man then hops in the front seat, locks the doors and speaks.

"I need you to calm down. I just wanted to talk with you. We got a call from the hospital nearby when they noticed the way a girl named candice Jones had died. We sent in detectives to figure out what happened and they found your finger prints. It seems that she was beat up, and brutally murdered." The man said.

My heart starts racing again. Tears flow down my eyes; Not from being scared but...

All the stuff he described happened in me and bam's dream!!

"Listen officer, ion know how to explain it, but all that stuff you just said was a dream!" I say, with my voice sounding panicked.

Manz stale faces me then chucles in sarcasm. "ummm yeah, little girl, you didn't deny it so ima have to take you in for interrogation, on suspicion for the murder of candice Jones.

Tears stream off my face. I turn to my mom and she looks at me like she heard the whole conversation.

"Let my daughter go! Mom hollers, but is still being detained back by the other female officer.

"Officer Judy over there will follow us to the station with your mom inside. Yes she will be coming with us, but she won't be the one getting in trouble." The officer said.

To be honest even though I was afraid, the distraction of his bushy mustache calmed my worries down.

Before I could turn back to my mom, the man had turned back around in his seat, started the sirens and began slowly pulling off.

Mom still there at the front door bawling and urging to get to me.

At last moment I see all the badkids running down the street chasing after the cop car I was in.

I yell out to them but it was no luck...

And now all because of a dream, I might be going to jail.

____________________________________
*What yall think gon happen to mirah at the station?*