025.

🏈"Bam narrations"🏈

I begun to panic at the thought.

Could the worst be happening right now?

Jay possibly being kidnapped...or or- raped.... or-
*
*
Or was it really just coincidence and he really did find a girl named lisa...?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Nah he too ugly!🤣

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

I'm still sitting.

I was been allowed to come out of my room, but I sat there on my bed lookin crazy.

I was feeling l bad for some of the things I did, but then again fuck feelings. I'm not an all bad person; just not one to be messed with.

Buuuuttt in the meanwhile; I stopped worrying and eventually ended up leaving the room cuz I was hungry.

I open the door then close it as quietly as possible.

It was hella dark out and that darkened the house.

I search for the lamp and once i find it and it is turned on, I catch my mom pigging out in her blue recliner; (eating a bucket full of fried chicken.)

"MOM! I shout and her distraction from her sleeping switches to me.

"WHat? HUH!" She hollers like she didn't know where TF she was.

"Mom stay awake! When you had time to get a whole bucket a chicken!?" I ask, removing it from her lap.

She looks down at the chicken bones in a napkin on her side, then up at me like I offended her🙄. "Don't worry bout that. Uhhh, you thought about what you've done?

I turn the lamp on beside her then talked. "Yeah." I confessed truthfully. It almost offended me of what she said but I understood.

Suddenly, "Bing!" A phone sounded at that exact moment. It sorta jump scared me.

My mom looks to left of her where a dark pigmented phone layed seeming depressed underneath a red blanket.

"Yo phone buzzed." I said to my mom, even though it obviously didn't sound like her notification sounds.

Her eyes frown. "I heard it, damn!" she responds, removing the cover.

(Tf she think she talkin to!?)

I stepped back with my arms in the air like my mom was a cop. Momma eyes me then picks up the phone.

Since it was such a dim light I couldn't officially tell if it was my phone in her hand or nah. (We wasn't always home so it wasn't no reason to keep a heavy light on in the house.)

(Is it a possibility that she could've changed her ringtone to the same one as me since we have the same phone?)

No the hell it wasnt. Why my momma gots my phone!?

"Mom can i have my phone back.? I ask impatiently. As a response she frowns k owing I've already seen the truth.

"Ughh. Why? She asks wiping crumbs from her mouth.

"Because I needa see who texted me!' I whined.

"You still on punishment! Ima check yo phone for you." Mom says.

That's literally sone of half of the worlds black kids biggest fears.

I nod agreeing. I try to keep my nervous down but my mom unlocks my phone to see that bam had texted me.

We've said some things, but not to the point where I wouldn't get whooped for it. Just questioned heavily.

My mom opens the message...

Bam- MIRAH
ˡᵃˢᵗ ˢᵉⁿᵗ 19 ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ᵃᵍᵒ

My mom replies.

Mirah- what?

Bam- something happened to jay!

Mom shows me the message. I snatch the phone from her cold greasy fingers and type.

Mirah- what happened! Where is he!

Bam- he went with this stranger named lisa who claimed to be his girlfriend

Mirah- OMG

Bam- yeah  we boutta go out and find him!

Mirah- want me to come?

Bam- if you want to but you gotta hurry! We leaving in like 3 minutes

I put my phone down and look at my momma while I show her the text.

"Can i go?! Pleeeassseee!" I ask her.

She puts her hand over her mouth,  looking scared for her life.
*
*
*
*
*
Then this came outta her mouth!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"GIRL YOU STILL ON PUNISHMENT AND WANNA GO ON A RESCUE MISSION!? AAAAHHHHHAHAHA! YOU AIN'T GOIN TA JAIL HAHAHA!"
My mom shouts.

The unholyness in her laugh let me know I wasn't going anywhere.🤦🏽‍♀️

My friend's life may be on the line and my mom turn into a whole spongebob.

Mane, CPS? Ayo I need you to come pick me up.😭