028.

📍Later at 1:30 p.m.

🏈"Bam P.O.V" 🏈

"WASSUP H.A.G!!" Mike shouts into the camera.

We had just pulled up into Walmart and Mike was recording the intro to his live in the car.

"Sorry we haven't been recording, there was some personal issues we had to deal with but we back ya heard meh! I'm here wit deez crack heads ova here!"

The second mike says that, the boys began going crazy yelling and calling names. I play along to keep the excitement going.

"What we gon do in Walmart mane!? Jakari asks.

"Today we gon have a race! When we get out this car, ima give each-a-yall 900$. Whoever first that can spend it all with its exact number in 8 minutes gets ta keep everything that everyone else picked out!" Mike responds.

Hearing that made me sit right up in my seat. I was excited and ready.

"Let's get started mane!" Dede shouts, launching himself in his seat.

"Aight let's go...; ON GANG!" We all shout as mike put his hand in the camera.
____________________________________
By the time mike started recording again, we were now out the car and jumping around anstey to start the challenge.

"Here ya go mane, here you go, and here you go!" Mike said handing out the money. I was last to get mine.

"Aight let's go in! He said, causing us to began walking.

We stayed calm until we enter the building. We were being stared down at the same time

We each grab a shopping cart and Mike shouts "GO!" while pointing the camera in each of our faces.

Mike proceeded to follow jay with the camera and roast him. Meanwhile I made my way to the toy isle with mykel and tori.

We all had a huge chunk of 900 in our hands so we had to be cautious of where we went, but it was a rush so it was all gon be spent in about 6 minutes anyway.

My cart was halfway filled with some candy and an ATV on my list.

I then suddenly run into Mike and he began yelling and roasting what I had in my cart then traveled onto tori slapping him.

I began laughing at them when they stared getting eyed down from nearby customers.

"TIMES UP YALL!" Mike shouts.
Tori, mykel, jay and me go next to mike. Now we wait for the rest of the boys...
____________________________________

Now that everyone was rounded up, we went to the register.

I third to last to check my items out. My ATV cost 700 and the small things I had cost 205. Over the limit. I was one that lost.

Jay was next then Jakari then lastly dede.

"his comes up to...." mike began saying. The anxiety was real. We all wanted to win.

Mike paused then looked at the camera in suspicion.

"$900!" OH CRAP, DEDE WINS!!