002.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

Seconds after the door closed, uncle Mike lead us to the living room, where all the other kids was sittin down, either on ther phones or roughhousing.

It was kinda awkward walking into a room full of eyes, but in this house you caint be scared. Im already used to this though, but you really can't do nun in peace which is the problem. Especially without an audience or a camera in yo face...

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

"Hayy yall!" Momma hollered, walkin up to everyone giving out hugs. My sister and I just trailed behind her doin same. (Oohh sum of these kids was stank!)

"So how yall been?" Mike interrupts plopping a seat in the biggest chair in the room. Everyone attention switched back and forth between him and us. "Good." Momma and I say at the same time.

My sister just stayed quiet and had a seat on the stairs with her phone and headphones. (We always ignored her when we get into public places so she used to this.)

"Yall ready? Mike suddenly asked as me and momma was about to take a seat on the sofa. (You already know I sat next to bam, but kept it on the low)😏.

"Fo what? I asked back.

"Why you sittin next to bam? Dede questioned.

"Because I can. Why you worried bout it?" I responded to him.

"Touche." He said.

Then that's when everyone besides momma and i started smiling. It was creepy, cause it was like they was all on cue and synchronized with it.

When suddenly, "On 3..2..1-" Mike began saying.

Shit! I know he was not about to start a live or make a video right now....we jus got here! Ion wanna be in no camera right now!

When suddenly he pulls put a camera from behind him. Yep he boutta start a video....

Dang it!

"WHAT'S UP H.A.G!" Mike yelled. All the other boys ran next to him for their part, screaming at the top of their lungs.

"So mirah, her sis and my sista just came over! Say hi, yall"! Mike started. He then waved the camera in our faces like a madman (like usual.) "Hay! I shouted and waved then pushed the camera out my face.

My mom was next to speak. "Hi everyone! She hollered at the poor lens that had to smell her strong minty breath.

"So drama already starting mane! Bam and mirah got sum goin on!' Mike said pointing the camera at bam then me.

"Whatchu worried about dat fo?! I questioned angrily. Bam just rubbed his head the turned the other way. I knew he was embarrassed, cause he knew what was up.

"Oh so yall do got sum goin on? Jay asked, getting into bam face. He tried to move the camera but it was relentlessly going back and forth between the boys trying to get a glimpse of his face.

"Get away from him! I hollered. I meant that as a warning. I'm not about to listen to them do all dis taunting and teasing again like they did last time with me and Jakari.

My mom and the others (except bam) gasped at what the heard come out of my mouth.  "yea I said it. I'm not aboutta listen to dis again mane!"

When out of nowhere, out the corner of my eye I noticed my mom check her phone. "Whelp you finna have to hear it fo a little longer because the uber wit our stuff is still out there and I wanna get that luggage to da house befo we do anything else." She said.

I began sweating. I think I knew what she was gon say but I had to hear her say it first.

"What dat gotta do wit me an kam? I asked.

Mom responded to that comment fast. "Yall staying here while I go take dis stuff to the house. I already need peace and quiet and we just got here! Yall loud as hell."

My jaw dropped. I even saw kam look over this way at us with a shocked expression on her face.

"So you just gon leave us. You on't need no help?!" Kam asked ripping out her headphones from her ears.

"No. I want time to myself. Yall do yall little video and call me when you done." Momma said walking to the door. Kam and I followed.

The boys stayed back, yelling and doing their thing. All you could hear was "mane" and "_head ass" in the background. It bothered me so I ended up trailing mom outside. My sister followed.

To my surprise it was sunnier now than when we arrived. And it was also windier too. (My moms ponytail whipped left and right to the point where it loosened and almost came off her head.)

Anyway she didnt notice. Mom speed walked to the uber guy  yelling, "aight I'm back!" Twice and began talking to him.

My sister and I just stood a few steps away from the front door watching her.

"Aight yall I'm boutta take this uber to the house. Stay with yo uncle mike." My mom hollered to us. "Don't leave us here! Kam called back to mom.

But it was too late. The back door of the car closed and she was gone. The car began pulling off, so me and kam ran down the driveway to watch the car go.

Note. *BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!*

The car drove for about 30 seconds and stopped 2 houses down to the left of uncle Mike's house.

We. Are. NEIGHBORS?! I shouted. The boys ran out the house as a reaction to my yelling.

"What happened. Who's neighbors? Jay asked pulling up his shorts.

"Yeh what up?!" Mike yelled with the camera still in his hands.

I suddenly felt my face flush pale. My mouth opened to answer Jay's question...

"Us."