027.

🏈"Bam narrations"🏈

When we got home, Jay was immediately sent to his room so we could all talk to him.

Also, if you were wondering, Lisa was left at the alley (duh); and of course Mike and I drove us all back home; safely.

(Jay couldn't even drive his own car💀back. Shame.)

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

We was all standing around jay in his bed.

I talked to mirah, and her and her mom and sister video chatted over to say a few words too.

"We just gotta confront you mane. You did allat sneaky shit without permission!" Mike says, causing jay to frown.

"Well, you lemme go everywhere else!" Jay shot back.

"That's cuz you growing up and I can trust you with feeding yoself and the little simple things, but going with someone we don't know or never met, is a big no-no." Mike said.

Jay leaned his head back as if he was gon cry.

"Dont be mad mane.... We was just tryna protect you." Jakari said.

"Yeah, no one gon clown you over being protected." Mirah's mom instigates. (With her just suddenly butting in, I felt like she just said that to say it.)

It was a long pause, of no talking. Things seemed distant between us so I decided to lighted the mood a little.

"That girlfriend of yours... jay,..we gon have to clown her!" I say busting out laughing at the thought of her.

"Clown stomper shoe wearin, macbook ass, long mirror built, dolphin sounding girl." Mike teases. "You can have any other girl, just talk to us first aight?

Jay couldn't help but to laugh too at the roast, but he understood where Mike was coming from. "Fine. I understand." He says, folding his hands.

"Good. Now let's go to bed.... we UPLOADING tomorrow! Mike surprises us.

We cheer, say goodnight, then exit Jay's room.

____________________________________
📍The next morning/evening:
12:00 p.m.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

I woke up very tired for some reason.

This is the latest I've slept in a while, since I'm used to making videos early in the morning with mike and dem.

I just hope errything okay.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

I was a little disappointed that I couldn't be there for jay or find out the drama between everything.

This stupid bracelet is half the cause, and my anger is another.

I did however manage negotiate my phone back from my mom, so I thought I would decide to check in on the badkids, before my time was up having my phone.

(I made them a whole group chat so things would be easier)

Mirah- hey yall. How'd it go yesterday?
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

Bam- hey mi. Uhh, I guess you could say It went through...

Mike- yeah. Wasn't smooth but long story short,  jay g̶o̶t̶ had girl.

Mirah- 😈okay, the troll actually found someone

Jay- 💀🤣thanks. Also hey mirah how you doing

Mirah- good

Mykel- that's good!

Mirah- I havent heard from you in a minute. HIII mykeeeee

Mike- anyway yall get ready. We finna make a video today at 1:30

Tori- yesssss

Mirah- you too tori!? Yall really just gon go without me😭

Dede- yea. Sorry. We'll get you sum.

Mirah- bring me back taco bell

Mike- aight. If we dont forget. See ya mi😟

Jay- see ya

Bam- love ya❤

Mirah- ✌🏽love ya too