026.

🏈"Bam narrations"🏈

I'm still waiting for another text from mirah but no response yet.

Its understood that she could've had her phone taken away but at least her mom could've read the message and tell her about this.

Alota bad stuff went down in these past few days since mirah arrived, but I think this might be the worst one yet...

I think.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

"Ion think she comin yall." I say, heading to the door. Mike and dem steady already waiting ta go.

"Text her a location if we get one. We gotta find him without her. She takin too long." dede says, causing us to nod, agreeing with him.

We then head outside.

Tori, mike, and dede get in Mike's car and the rest of us gets in jay car. (He always left his keys on the counter in a fruit bowl so I just grabbed them and called driver.)

I get in the driver's Side of Jay's car and the rest of the boys got in with me. It gets quiet for a second then suddenly both cars engines start.

Mike first pulls off then I do. I haven't officially gotten used to Jay's typa car yet but I get the hang of it quickly.

😈"Jay P.O.V"😈

The car began speeding up.

I was convinced to get into the car by none other than lisa. Even though she pulled up on me in the dark, we talked it out on who she was and here I am.

(Jay!😭)

Since it was dark I couldnt get a clear view of the face but by the hair, outfit and voice i could tell it was a girl.

She texted me that she was gon take me to a special place where we could have our first date.

(He black; what the hell he think he doin😭)

We ran stop sign after stop sign and green light after green light.

We soon arrived 12 minutes later to a hidden place called "Dark Skmhank." There were alot of people there and cars. The more I saw, it looked like this emo place.

(Jay Pleeeassseee gtfo that car🤦🏽‍♀️)

"Ready to go in?" Lisa asks me. I nod with a small cheese on my face, revealing my blue braces.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

I'm right behind Mike's tail.

Jay's car isn't the steadiest to control, but I can handle it. Jay's life could be on the line and the last thing we need is a car crash.

Meanwhile after kinda speeding down a one way street, mike suddenly takes a sharp left and I followed. The kids in my car leaned left too.

Mike then slows down and his engine cools. I do same. I guess he was trying to focus.

At the moment we were in an ally.
(Not a regular ally, but one where there were underground clubs.)

While just skimming through the variety of clubs, we see this blue McLaren that looks just like Mike's Lamborghini.

For some reason, I ask mykel to call mike off my phone.

*riiinng* *rinnngg*

"Hello?" mike answers.

"I'm getting a gut feeling that we have to check out that blue McLaren over there." I say.

"Where?" He asks.

"At that shop over there." I say pointing, like mike was gon see.

"Aight mane." Mike says then hangs up.

We both park across the street.

Once we all get out of the car, we wait for 2 other black cars to pass through. (The worst color for night time)

While they was passing we see a familiar face come out of the store where the McLaren was at.

Jay... I think.
With a girl with purple and pink short hair.

They were,... laughing?

I sprint across the street over to the store before the others could catch up. I go up to the "couple" to identify the faces so I could be sure before we made any mistakes.

"Jay?" I ask. He squints at me.

"Bam?" He says. "BAM!? H-How you found me?!

"We went on a little search." Mike butts, appearing from behind.

"You know them? The girl asks.

"Yeah these my people." Jay says.

"Well jay needs ta come with us. Dede says.

"He in trouble." Mike cheeses

"Cmon mane! My first date and this happen!? Dat sum bull!" Jay sounded mad.

"Well talk about it later, let's go nigga! Mykel says. "And stop cussin."

Jay knew he had no choice but to follow. Manz just got embarrassed in front of his "girl".

Anyway, while the rest of the badkids was crossing the street, I turn around put my flashlight on jay and lisa.

I needed to see what she looked like in clear light....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
* Omg.
*
*
*
Why dis girl look like the uglier twin version of Laurenzside.😒💀