009.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

Believe it or not, it felt good to do sum daring, especially when it involved hurting and saving..... Kinda like today did.😛

Long story short we did make it back to Mike's house safely, and bam is doing okay...my sister and I just are waiting to go home.

If you wanna know why so eager, well It's 10PM and dark. Very quiet on the streets but loud inside. Not just me, but we were all exhausted from such a stressful day;
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
But did you think shit was over?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Nah. I wish.

Like I say, we in funny Mike house now. Ain't nun over until the smart person sing, and ain't no one got that mindset right now... just to sleep.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

"Aye man you doin aight? Mike asks, his eyes seeming heavy.

(For a man of combined trouble and rule following, I'm amazed he didn't disagree with my plan to break bam out of the hospital.)

No matter how stupid it was too.
Alot of shit went down today, and he know it.

"Yeah I'm good. Bam responds, smugly.

We was all on part of a sofa. Bam was lying his head on my lap while I sat next to kam; my mom was on a single couch to the side by herself, mike was next to tori, dede and Jakari, and jay was spread out on the floor.

It goes silent for a few minutes, until my mother began talking: "Crazy day huh yall? She asks looking up from her phone.

We all eye her, giving the "yeah no shit" look. "Definitely! Dede says first, very sarcastically I might add.

We all then look at eachother. I could see the visible confusion in their eyes. We occasionally talked to eachother, but but not in full conversation.

"Yea. What do we do from here? Jay asked, in the direction of Jakari.

To be honest I aint know either.

"I guess we just go on wit our regular lives and forget about all the drama that happened." I suggested.

"That's gonna be a hard stretch but I think we can try? Jay says, unsure of himself.

"K, while yall think, ima go home. My mom said. "I'm tired as fuck, girls let's go."

OHHH, WAS I HAPPY.

Without hesitating I moved, sleeping bam out of my lap gently, inconspicuously kissed his cheek, and said, "coming" and ran to the door. My sister slowly followed.

"That's what she said." Mike butted. Why was he always so LOUD? Bam awoke then shut his eyes again.

"Hush now. Night, with yall immature asses. Watch over him." My mom teased then pointed to bam.

I knew that was the last words of the evening. I quickly unlocked the door and ran out into the driveway. Kinda chilly out.

My sister then runs after me. "Wait yall!" My mom shouts to us, as she can see that we've gotten too far from the house.

"My bad. I shout at my mom. "Anyway night yall!

Bam feel better!" I then shout to the rest of them and we go our separate way home...

The next day @ 10AM:
🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

I wake up and my head starts hurting like hell.

I noticed everyone was gone (but not out the house) and I was on the couch with a purple blanket over my body.

I remember some things that happened from some day, but don't exactly know when. All I know is that I was driving some kind of car, got knocked the fuck out, got in a hospital bailout, and here I am:

Almost concussed, very confused, yet still alive...

Anyway, I get up from the sofa and began walking to a window. I open the curtains then the window itself.

Warm. (The breeze caused my headache to slightly go away.)

It seems to be about noon by the looks of it, and there were already cars and people traveling around the neighborhood.

To much action. I go to close the window then the curtains, as I have seen enough, when I all of a sudden feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Ahh! I shout. I turn around to see jay and dede behind me. "Yall scared the shit outta me!

"Sorry mane we jus wanna talk to you befo erryone else wake up. Dede says.

I was still kinda upset they did me like that, knowing my head was still finna be hurting the next day, but I'll listen. Iont got nun better ta do anyway.

"Aight wassup yall. I say heading back to the couch.

"Okay so it's about mirah. Nun bad though. Jay began. "Its just cause she fought for you and kinda saved your life yesterday...."

"Yes, and I'm thankful for that. But did you say fight!? I asked.

Jay and d looked at each other.
"Yeah she beat up macei and her cousin! He said.

"Ohh. She did that for me? I question. I'm generally confused but at the same time, I know I got someone that cares for me.

"What point are yall trying to make? I ask again. The boys began to cheeze smile at me.

"We was thinking that you should take mirah on a DATE! Dede quitet shouts. (I knew he ain't want no one to wake up. They would be on my ass if they heard our conversation.)

"Yeah it could be as a make up. She did alot for you and it's only right mane." Jay instigates.

I pause to think for a second. I've been hearing alot of good things, and I feel like it's only right...

It's officially decided.

Later ima ask Mirah to go with me on a date.