012.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

My sister let me go and I ran out into the street to assist bam.

(Luckily there were no cars coming or else he would be toast.)

Me, kam and bam had pure fear in our eyes. "Omg you okay!? I shout leaving my sister to the sidewalks.

"Girl I'm right here, stop yellin. And yes I'm fine." Bam replys.

"Good, now stop being snoody. You lucky I saved yo ass. Anyway whappened back there? You just blacked out! I say smugly. Bam looks stale faced.

"Uuhhhhhh..." He groans. "My ears started bleeding and I suddenly lost consciousness.

I was about to respond to him and help him up, but he began to speak again: "*sigh*. I'm so sorry our date had to start and prolly end like this." He said then began tearing up.

(To be honest I kinda felt his pain. My guy went through alot these past couple days and I need to help him get better.)

"Its okay, it's okay. Nothin yo fault. Let's just get you into the house so nun else happens to you. I promise to protect you." I say and kam and I carry bam back inside.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

After we get back into the house, the rest of the badkids and uncle Mike were standing there in front of the living room staring at us in shock.

Jay had his phone out like he was recording at some point.

"We saw what happened out there! You guys okay?! Mike asks, seeming panicked.

"Yea. I just wanna get bam to a doctor. But not the one over here."
I say, settling bam down on the sofa.

The boys looked at each other like as if I were crazy. "What happened to him to the point where he has to go back!? Dede questioned.

"Stupid. You saw- ok, can we just go. I want him to have the proper people take care of him for a while." I responded. With my sentence, bam's eyes reopened, as he jus fell sleep a second ago.

"Yall gonna leave me at some random ass hospital? Bam asks. We all look in opposite directions of one another. We knew we was guilty, but knew it was right to do.

"Bam we have to. Ion want anything else to happen to you mane." Mike says. "We shouldn't have taken you out the hospital."

Bam looked at us speechless. He didnt know whether or not to go.

Jakari suddenly left the room with a large red cup. "Bam drink this. You prolly tied from the fight." He says.

"Well I am kinda thirsty. But what is it?" Bam asks.

Jakari gives a look of guilt then changes the subject. "Its kool-aid mane. What else you think it is?"

"Fine. Bam responds. He then takes the cup and began to sip at it. He makes a sour face. "Why it taste funny, and sour... like its medicine?

Jakari smiles and we all side eye and stank face him, like he was the devil himself.

"What did you do? I holler, when I suddenly hear an upset groan come from my opposite side.

"Aye ion feel so good." Bam say, wabbling side to side. He began looking tired and drunk...

Then he passes out. (I hope he was only asleep.)

"What was in that!? We all ask Jakari. He rolls his eyes back. "Sleep medicine. That nigga is going to the hospital. Mane been through too much."

I could tell we wanted to release a sigh of relief but wasnt too sure of the outcome of that medicine .

"By the way, when you get time to get a whole thing of sleep medicine? I kam asks.

"D-dont worry bout that. Let's just hurry. We 'ont got alotta time befo my guy wake up". Jakari responded.

We eye him again. This nigga crazy. Nope, I ain't neva trusting him around me again. Who knows what he'll do or give me. 🙄

"Aight lets get him to the car. Dede and tori help me get him to the car and I'll drive him." Mike announced.

"So you just finna leave him there? I ask.

"Its for the best. You could come if you wanna but I'm comin right back home. You staying wit bam if you go...."

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

I had 1 choice.

Go with bam and stay at the hospital....

or stay put at Mike house with the boiz.....

...Hmmmm
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So after dede and tori got bam in the car, i hopped in and now we were now in the car driving to hospital.

Yes I came. I had to be there for him.

Actually... when I think about it, it's kinda sad that no one else came to be there, so I had to step up.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

Long story short *30 minutes later* and after a long and bumpy ride, we make it to the hospital. Bam was still asleep.

We enter the building and mike checks him in, saying that bam had possible head trauma and needed to be looked over.

They took him and rushed him to an open room.

"You gon be good here? It ain't too late to change yo mind." Mike says to me, jingling his car keys. As I look down at bams room card then back up at mike, it makes me have second thoughts if I had chosen the right choice.

Silence grew between my uncle and I over the rest of the patients and doctors talking on the side. I knew I was taking too long but my body couldn't react in time.

"Well mirah? He questions impatiently.

"Yea. Yea, i- Ima stay." I respond.

Mike smirks but with an upset face. "Aight. Ima come get you at 11. He says, then walks off leaving me in between the elevator and lobby.

Mike then suddenly paused in his tracks. The people behind him go around. Knowing I was still there and without looking back Mike says, "Mirah, what you doin for bam is amazing mane. You gon be blessed for the sacrifices you made." Then walks off.

I felt what he said. I press the button to go up and a crowd of people rush out. I move to the side, then get in.

"Floor 8. *sigh* recovery." I say aloud to myself. I was now alone on the elevator.

When I finally reached the floor i got out and walked down 4 different hallways to get to room 1326.

Just as I was about to give up and ask for help, I walk down 1 extra hall to the back and found it.

I knock once then open the unlocked door. One other patient was in there with bam: a teenage Male, maybe 15 and white. A blue tinted curtain stood between them.

I tried not to wake either of the boys up so I snuck my way to bam. A few cords were sticking out a large tv hung on the wall, running to the white kid's bedside.

I tried my best not to slip since I was kinda clumsy and I made it.

I saw then pulled up, this black chair next to his bam's side, took out my phone and sat there, starting at this heart monitor and fluid tubes.

5PM my clock said.

It was boring but I waited patiently until he awoke, or at least until a nurse came.

I sat for about another 30 minutes slowly dozing off in the process, but I was gonna be there for my boyfriend.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I was fully asleep, until my sences cause me to hear a faint *beeeeeeeepp* sound next to me.