004.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

I don't care how I looked.

Record if you wanna.

I didn't wanna be there.

I dont care how used to these guys I was, all love, no dis, but I was literally just forced to go to A FUN HOUSE!

I wanted to at least settle down first. I'm not familiar with anything yet. Iont know what goes down here.

I'll live. I ain't gonna die. But...
The only thing keeping my spirits up at thos moment right now, in this hot ass, sweaty ass, boy filled car, was bam.

He was the only source of comfort.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

We were now on the highway still on our way to the club house. It was about 5PM and the whole town was still lit with lights.

The car may have been filled, but every one was on their phones. Not quietly, but at least not bothering me.

Until out of nowhere I get a sudden buzz from my phone. It interrupts my from my mild kicking of the seat. (And at that point I been stopped screaming).

I check who sent me a message and surprisingly it was from bam. 

Bam- You ok mirah?

Mirah- No. I dont wanna be here.

Bam- it's quite obvious. All the commotion you was makin.

Mirah- hey shut up dork. Like this isnt you everyday.

Bam- its not. Also What I did to you

Mirah- be there for me😔

Bam- that's a good thing

Mirah- thanks, but... how do you do this every day? With them, the cameras...?

Bam- easy. Get used to them.

Mirah- I already am.

Bam- aight bet. If u can get out this car, today and have fun at this  place, than that's your evidence. If you cant then I'll have a talk with them😕 deal?

My heart stopped. Why did he have to turn it into a deal. He did have a point though. I had no choice but to agree to where he was coming from.

Mirah- aight. Thanks

I said as my last message and turned my phone off and put it in my lap.

And with that said we pulled into the parking lot of the club house. Man was it was packed!

The car (technically a van) came to a screeching halt and the ignition turned off.

Mike and my mom were first to get out. Dede, jay and Jakari were next. My sister me and bam were third. And talan, tori and mykel were last. (They was awfully quiet today...)

Anyway when we were all out the car, everyone began walking ahead. Bam stayed by my side.

When we went into the building all we saw was little kids running around and grown people chilling at long tables with color-iced tequila in they hands.

"Where yall wanna go first yall? Mike asked turning to us. "Ohhh let's go to the arcade! Jakari said.

"No let's go to the go karts! Bam hollered.

"No let's go eat! Dede said squirming around.

"I like bam Idea! Leggo ther' first! Uncle Mike said going up to a large set of clear double doors. They seemed to lead outside.

"You look uncomfortable." Bam said glancing at me.

"How you know? I asked tryina act tough.

"Look at you! Stickin out like a sore thumb." bam replied.

(It was hard having a conversation this long while in a group walking. In fact I know someone prolly listening.)

I could feel my expression go down; and Bam walked closer towards me and we stayed to the back of everyone.

"Hey. We used to go here all the time! Even your mom came with us on most occasions. I know where everything is. Ask me or her if you need help, aight? Bam commented.

Hearing that made me feel slightly better and blush a little.

"Aight. But also why did you decide to text me and ask how I was? I asked stopping, for we had made it to the go kart area.

"Becau- bam began saying, then hid behind dede. He looked scared and nervous.

I chased him to find where he was but didn't see him. It was like he was avoiding me. I let it go for the time being. If he didnt wanna talk I wasnt gonna force him.

Anyyway after Mike registered us all in, we choose temdid the hight test thing, and went to go choose our go karts. We filled the 7 karts and there was one more in the back with this one other light skin girl.

"Yall ready! Mike asked/hollered. "Yeah! We all shouted. My mom stood on the sidelines recording with Mike's camera.

The sun began going down and the track lighted up. There was beautiful light green, orange and yellow colors lining the road.

Suddenly a countdown started above us in red. 5...4...3....2...1.. GO!

We all pulled off the second we saw the word.

There was lots chatter visible to hearing, no matter how much wind was flowing past us.

Bam was a few cars behind me. He then suddenly pulled next to me, yelling "Hi mirah!" Before passing me and going near dede.

I was about to wave back saying hi, when all of a sudden the light skinned black girl I saw in the back, pulls up next to bam.

I'm currently behind them watching them looking at eachother back and forth. Everyone else was now passing me and I'm in last place.

I was just about to finish my first lap, when all of a sudden the girl rams into bam's kart.

He goes swerving into the other boys and they dodge him and go around. Bam then finally crashes into the giant rubber guards placed around the outer track.

I slam on my breaks while that little winch next to him keeps going. No one notices the accident but me, my mom and the guy working the go karts.

Bams body just sits there. Lifeless.
Since the track was so long it would take the others a good second to ring back around and see bam's body

I jump out and run up to bam and his kart. I arrive first and then the person controlling the karts then my mom.

We all turn his body over on the count of 3, only to see blood leaking from bam's forehead and his eyes closed.

A tear ran down my face. All I could think was that if he was dead.