029....

Nobody's p.o.v.💕.

Everything was just perfect with time. Mirah was off of probation, everyone got cool with Macei, and Mac was back vlogging.

"I'd just like to say, this was a long journey and I'm proud we've made it" Mirah began to say, as everyone nodded. "I'm glad we're close again" Macei cheesed.

"yeah, but you needa stay outta trouble lil girl, cuh I'm not going through that shit again" Mac said, drinking his water.

"geez my apologies" Mirah laughed, "I love you and all, but what Mac said" Bam said, scratching his head.

"let's just say I helped us all stay safe" Dede said, patting himself on the back.

your confused aren't you? , well everyone was sitting in Mac's living room happy to be alive.

"Dede you caused the problem" Jay laughed, "badass" Mirah added.

"Mom you good?" Kam asked their mother, "yeah just sitting happy that My badass child is safe and good" She said, eyeing Mirah.

"let's make a promise" Mac said, as everyone listened.

"let's promise, no matter what family comes first for better or worst" He said, as everyone looked around.

"we promise" and with that, life couldn't be any better.

And this was now the happy ending of Funnymike's neighbor.

🎉 You've finished reading ˗ˏˋ 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿 'ˎ˗ 🎉