Excess: Christmas One-Shot

This is actually like a Christmas Eve One Shot instead as it's set on December 24, but anyways Merry Christmas everyone!

I did this all today which is why it's kinda short. Sorta... It's 1AM I don't know why I decided to do this last minute. Anyways, much love and this is canon so there will be some hints for future chapters!

Word Count: 4927

[1 Year Later]

"Tommy, no it would not be funny to light the Christmas tree on fire. Tommy what are you doing- Tommy- TOMMY!"  Y/N quickly chased the tall, scrawny boy away from the recently cut, spruce tree sending him running around the girl's house with the lighter, evading the girl.

His best friend Tubbo, who was baking a chocolate cake in the kitchen, cheered on the blond as he slid across the flour-coated tile floors in fluffy, red Santa socks. Y/N chased after him on her bare feet, cringing as she crossed the cold floor. Tubbo threw flour at her in protest as she raced by, discoloring her green jacket– which was actually Dream's–  and adding another coat of cake powder to the floor.

Tommy wheezed, hoping over colorful presents and hiding behind the tree in the corner. He pressed down on the button to the lighter, letting the flame bloom in front of his mischievous, crystal eyes. He brought the flame underneath the spruce leaves of the decorated tree, peeking around the corner of the older girl with the h/c colored hair.

Her eyes widened at Tommy's not-so-secret show of burning the leaves, "TOMMY, GET BACK HERE!"

A smug grin crossed his face as he pulled out another lighter from his pocket, "Try me [redacted]"

The girl took a small present with disfigured wrapping from underneath the tree labeled "from Tommy, to Tommy" and threw it at the boy, striking him dead between the eyes. The boy stumbled backwards into the wall, dropping his lighters to rub his face.

When he squinted his eyes open, noticing the box that hit him his face distorted, jaw dropping, "THAT'S MY NEW, HIGH QUALITY, CUSTOM MADE AND COLORED XBOX CONTROLLER! HOW DARE YOU!"

Y/N snickered, taking her chance to slip on fluffy slippers and run out the front door before the raging teenager could escape from the corner he trapped himself in.

"YOU [redacted], I'M GONNA [redacted] STAB [redacted] AND [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]!" Tommy numbly threatened, following the girl out the door, leaving Tubbo alone in the kitchen.

Tubbo sighed, dramatically mixing in the wet ingredients with the dry ones, "My friends always leave me."

Muffled shouts coming from outside, fading away in the distance, probably disturbing the rest of the neighbors, brought a smile to the boys ear. He snickered as he began stirring the flavor in the metal bowl.

Tubbo rubbed a hand through his brown hair, removing the hair from the front of his face, getting pieces of chocolate cake mixture on the edge of his scalp. Once he finished mixing, he brought out a glass pan to pour the mixture into so it could start baking in the oven.

The cake had to bake for a good 45 minutes, so after it was situated in the oven, he had a good amount of boring waiting to do. He decided that he was going to make some hot chocolate and maybe clean up the kitchen. Maybe.

Tubbo watched the timer of the cake slowly tick down, second by second, as a cup of milk heated up in the microwave. He leaned back on the counter top, pushing down on the cabinets above him, popping his back. A content sigh emitted from his mouth as he walked away from the counter feeling like a new person.