Chapter 1: Predator & Prey

Video posted above is Dream's content not mine! It is the video this fanfiction is based off of and will act as my outline. I do recommend you watch the video and if you so happen to like it, you can go to Dream's channel and like and subscribe. It's free and you can unsubscribe any time you want! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!

If video doesn't show the title is: Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters REMATCH. It's Dream's content so if you haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it on his channel. (He makes great IQ plays)

NOTICE: This story does not follow the events in the video exactly as I do add my own twist and make it "story like." If you haven't watched the video, watching it now will contain spoilers for future chapters.

WARNING: Mentions of blood and death will follow in future chapters. Also a psychopath Dream. Do not read if any of this stuff triggers you.

Gosh, I think every writer has that moment before they publish the first chapter of a new book where there insides scream 'this has got to be the stupidest idea you've come up with so far' and then they have that other side that screams 'you right! This is stupid, but you're still gonna do it. No question.'

Word Count: 5477

Her insides churned and twisted. All that there was, was the weightless feeling of falling. That and the feeling of yesterday's lunch about to come out of her system. She couldn't even recall what she ate, however, she was sure her stomach would make sure she remembered.

The girl could only fall faster and faster as gravity pulled her weight down. It was a surprise she hadn't touched ground. Heck, it was a surprise she hasn't even seen the ground yet. Through her blurry, e/c eyes and h/c hair whipping against her face, all she could see was blue sky and cotton candy clouds.

It was hopeless. Falling into an abyss of nothingness. She didn't even know how she got into this situation, all she could remember was that she was in this situation. So she did what any other sane person would do. Scream.

She let out every high pitched sound she could make. If she was going to die why not get this step out of the way.

"SHUT UP!" A gruff voice yelled over the wind as the girl passed through another cloud.

The girl's ear piercing scream ceased to exist. "WHAT!?" She yelled back. For the first time the girl picked up her head to survey the area around her. She was no longer staring at the space below her but at a boy wearing a green hoodie a few meters away from her. He was falling at an equally fast pace.

"IF WE'RE GOING TO DIE I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TO THAT EAR RAPE!" The boy yelled back. He tilted his head up so that their eyes connected, or what she thought were where his eyes were.

"WELL I'M SORRY THAT YOUR EARS HURT! SOON ENOUGH YOUR WHOLE BODY WILL HURT BECAUSE YOU'LL BE DEAD!" The girl argued back, voice only increasing in volume.

"OH SHUSH! WE WON'T DIE!"

"TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU HAVE A PARACHUTE!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? OF COURSE I HAVE A PARACHU-" The boy took a hand to touch his back but felt nothing. His eyes were the size of tennis balls underneath his mask. "OH GOSH WE ARE GOING TO DIE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST JOKING!"

"I WASN'T JOKING! WHY WOULD I BE JOK- OH GOSH I SEE THE LAND!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY GOING TO BE OUR END!"

The duo plummeted as fast as rockets towards the forest below them. The smacked into leaves and tree branches before plopping in a pool of water. A second splash was made when the girl's companion made it to the pond as well.