Black And Yellow

Fanart of Tubbo posted above is created by @wanderlustlilly on Tumblr. He's so cute, I literally love Tubbo.

The wait for this chapter wasn't intended, but I have been having a lot of conflict about this book inside myself and it tore down my mood for writing this but I'm back now. I haven't been doing so well lately, but if I can make writing a habit instead of a burst of energy, I'll be able to bring chapters more consistently. Anyways, enjoy.

ALSO HAPPY EASTER! I watched a movie about Christ's crucifixion and it was possibly one of the bloodiest things I've ever seen. I hope you guys are fairing better and if not I hope this chapter makes your day/night better!

Word Count: 11282

(I hope the word count is worth the long wait, again I'm incredibly sorry for the wait)

Huddled together like football players- not soccer players, much to George's British confusion- before a large match was the British man himself, Bad, and Sapnap. After Sapnap commented on George's weird slang, Bad continued his pep-talk, encouraging them as Sapnap swung his arms over his mate's shoulders, locking them closer together.

"Okay," Bad started, focusing from Sapnap to George, "What do you guys still have? We can catch up depending on how efficient we are."

George's eyebrows furrowed, thinking back to the syrupy liquid he crafted with the daft Tubbo, "I've got three strength potions!"

"What if we just go back to the Nether?" Sapnap suggested, "We could get more items for more potions. We could get speed!"

Bad pondered the thought before shaking his head. "We need sugar for that," Bad mumbled, "Not whatever materials you were thinking, because I know you don't have sugar."

Sapnap's opened his mouth, but his eyes furrowed and he closed them again. And then it opened again because Sapnap can't keep his mouth shut, "We can make some regeneration potions with our extra materials."

A smug grin crossed Sapnap's face, "Yeahhh, I think that would be perfect- good job me."

Breaking the holy triangle, Sapnap threw his bag into the middle of the boys and dug through the endless contents, picking up three clear, glass bottles. Surveying the grassland, the corner of his lip quirked even higher as he spotted a water-filled sinkhole.

George smiled, watching the boy in his success, following the onyx-haired boy's plan with his eyes. Bad shrugged, letting Sapnap's plan fall into action. Regeneration pots would be helpful sooner or later, there's no harm in having a little advantage on the once-two-now-three runners.

The potions were brewed on a forgotten brewing stand, left at the failed alter. Sapnap watched the potions intently, excited for the result.

George came up to him, scooting Sapnap over. "Okay, watch this," George mumbled, pining his teeth into his bottom lip in concentration, working his magic with his hands. He three the ingredients Sapnap gave him into the brewing stand, carefully draining them down separate pipes until they connected into the glass bottle.

The red juice from the nether warts spilled into one of the tubes, colliding with the H2O molecules in the glass bottle, rearranging the chemical formula to make a glittering substance of equally clear liquid, the only difference being the glistening reflection in the light.

"Awkward potion and ghast tear" George narrated, picking up the two ingredients, adding a vile of a silky, pearl substance and slowly tipping that down a tube into the awkward potion.