Chapter 23: Numb

Chapter 23

Angela's POV

The Next Day

I've been going over and over in my head about what I'm gonna do. I can't believe that I'm pregnant. I was so fucked up in my head that I didn't even realize that Luke raped me.

He raped me.

I was drunk and out of it. I didn't consent to sex that night and he took advantage of my intoxicated and oblivious state. It's been replaying over and over in my mind and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't tell Jamell because he doesn't know what happened to me that night and that means that he may not be the father of my unborn child.

It's a huge possibility that my rapist is the father of my baby and I just can't fathom that. How do I explain this to someone?

I'm brought out of my thoughts to the sound of my phone buzzing. I pick it up and it's Karin.

"Hello"

"Bitch! Have you checked your insta lately?"

"Nope" I answered blankly "Well you're on the cover of We The Urban with Keith!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes! Go check now!" I quickly hung up the phone before sending Karin a message telling her that I'd call her back later.

I opened my Instagram and saw tons of dm's and notifications about the cover. I have to admit, we look good together but I only want to be with one person and that's Jamell. This isn't gonna be good once he see's this.

Jamell's POV

I was on my way back home to be with Angela after I picked up some things for the baby when my phone started blowing the fuck up with messages talking about some cover magazine with Angela on it. Little did I know it wasn't just her.

At first I was gonna ignore it but when I finally opened my phone and saw the picture it was her and that ugly ass nigga that's been tryna holla at her

At first I was gonna ignore it but when I finally opened my phone and saw the picture it was her and that ugly ass nigga that's been tryna holla at her. I squeezed my phone in the palm of my hand watching as the glass shards entered my hand and blood started pooling out of my hand before throwing the phone into the dashboard of my car watching as the screen turned completely black.