Chapter 13: Lost One

Chapter 13

Omniscient

Motel 6

March 5, 2020

Moans fill the air of the motel room as Constance and her lover take out their frustrations on one another

Moans fill the air of the motel room as Constance and her lover take out their frustrations on one another. In the background the television is on and broadcasting live news. "We are reporting to you live at the crime scene as we receive updates on a brutal shooting here at Tasha Smith's Attorney's Office she was shot 6 times and investigators have ruled it out as a homicide we will update you as soon as we find out more, this is AMB news reporting to you, goodnight" Constance was listening and she felt as though her world had crumbled, she thought who would want to do such a terrible thing? She had just seen Tasha and they were supposed to meet once again in court to finalize her divorce to Cole. Now what will happen? Her lover's moans brought her back to reality as she started to scream out her climax "yes, yes, yesss!" Constance no longer was into it, she just lost her ex best friend after not seeing her after so long and she felt like crying. Her feelings for Tasha were long gone but she still cherished the friendship they once had.

Angela's POV

It's been 4 days since I've seen or heard from Luke. It's like he just disappeared off of the face of the earth. I can't believe him, this isn't like him at all. I've called and texted him but still nothing but I'm not gonna stress over him because I don't need that in my life I'm gonna graduate in two months and move on with my life. My dream is to move to Atlanta or maybe New York to become a high school teacher but I'm not gonna stop there because I also love music and I would love to pursue my music career given the opportunity.

Right now I'm about to step out really quick to go and get something to eat because I'm starving. Walking out of my door I step into the hallway and run into a wall. "Ouch!"

"I'm so sorry Angela" I quickly looked up because this person knows my name like wtf! I look up and it's my ex Jamell. I roll my eyes, trying to get away from him because the fact that he's standing in front of me and he knows where I live is making my skin crawl. "Whea you goin' shawty? I gotta talk ta you" hearing his accent instantly warms my heart but I won't let him see that he's breaking me down slowly.

"Melly, there's nothing for you and I to speak on go ask them hoes back in Florida" I said dismissing him. He firmly grabs both of my arms making me drop my keys, pushing me up against the cold brick wall holding my hands above my head making me glare at him. "Na' you kno' that I never did anything to hurt you, so stop frontin' on me mamas" he spoke in a deep voice while looking at my plump lips and I sent my tongue over my bottom lip making him groan and I almost forgot why I stopped fucking with him. "Let me go" I spoke softly and he looked me up and down while biting his lip before letting me go and I felt my blood rush back to my limbs because of how tight of a grip he had on me but I didn't mind it because he was my first love and I love everything about him and his chances of getting me back are high because Luke went M.I.A on me.

"When you gon' let me luh you again Angela?" he asked with his head tilted to the side.

"Idk Jamell, you showing up outta nowhere and shit like where the fuck did you come from?"

"You kno' Florida is ma home shawty, I came back because I want you"

I just stared back at him taking in what he said not sure if I should believe him. I miss him but should I let him back in my life? Just hearing his smooth voice fills my heart and soul. I feel complete with him. I didn't respond and I guess he took that as a sign for him to go "You kno what imma jus leave, i'll be back tho" he assured me then left. I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in and just opened the door to my condo because I'm not even in the mood to eat anymore. I got alot on my mind.

But little did she know that her life would become a lot more complicated in the next few days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I decided to publish this for you guys because I need to work some more on the next few chapters. I absolutely love the edit I put above of Ryan, it's by ryandestinyedits on instagram go check it out! Until next time stay beautiful peeps.