Chapter 3: Luke

Chapter 3

Angela's POV

"Thank you bellissimo"

Bellissimo, bellissimo. She called me beautiful, why would she call me beautiful? Mrs. Edwards has always been infatuated with me, I could tell. Those side eye glances, moments where she would hold eye contact a little too long, I've even caught her staring at my ass once then when she was caught she didn't even look away. Crazy isn't it?

The feeling of someone tapping my shoulder snaps me out of my thoughts, I turn my head to see Luke walking beside me. "Hey Angie" I roll my eyes and laugh a little "Please don't call me that".

"Then what should I call you?" I think about it for a while and give up, I've got nothing. "I don't know but anything but that".

"Ok can I call you beautiful?". My heart flutters at the word, I look away from him blushing. "Don't hide that beautiful smile from me" he says causing me to blush deeper, it's times like this when I'm grateful for my darker complexion.

I turn my head back towards him and say "What do you want Luke?" He smirks and looks away and back at me like I'm not speaking to him "I want to go on a date with you".

I don't know what to say, but I know that I can't say no to him with his pearly whites shining brighter than the sun on a hot summer day, his hair styled up in that typical white-boy quiff his aroma of expensive department store cologne and he was undeniably good-looking. But I was gonna have fun with this. "No"

"No?"

"Yes, I said no" I walked away before he could say anything else on my way to my next class, I turned around just before I rounded the corner to say "Bye Lukey Pookey" and giggled to myself as I caught his sour facial expression.

Before he could go any further I turned around and ran back to him jumping on his back, I could tell that I startled him by the way he stumbled a bit before he balanced me on his back. "I'll go out with you" I whispered in his ear, nibbling on it a bit before jumping off and running to my class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Shortest chapter so far, but this one is extra short because of the next chapter.Stay beautiful.