Chapter 16: What Goes Around Comes Back Around

Chapter 16

Jamell's POV
March 11, 2020
His Condo

I'm currently sitting here contemplating on how I'm gonna get my girl back

I'm currently sitting here contemplating on how I'm gonna get my girl back. A few years back in my hometown I met Angela. She was the sexiest bitch I'd seen in my life. I knew the moment I saw her that she would be mine. I eventually wooed her and we became Bonnie and Clyde. She was my everything and I'd never put another girl over her. But one night I got caught slippin' in the city and this strippa bitch was suckin' my dick in the V.I.P section of the strip club. I was faded as fuck and if I could take it back then I would, bitch couldn't suck dick anyway.

Right now I'm on her turf, dis ain't whea I'm from but I copped a lil spot up here or whatever, I feel like imma be around for a while. I'm just here to win my baby back and now is a great time to do it because that bum ass nigga actually he aint even a fuckin' nigga but you get what I'm sayin', anyway he left ha for some bitch. Don't ask me how I know, I know everything that has to do with Angela. And when she gets the news that he ain't shit then imma be her shoulder to cry on.

Angela's POV
Same day
Her Condo

"The investigation on the attorney Tasha Smith has continued since her body was found on March 5th in her office, police believe they know who her killer is and all of the evidence points to Frank Sinatra-Smith, the infamous mob leader who we beli...

"The investigation on the attorney Tasha Smith has continued since her body was found on March 5th in her office, police believe they know who her killer is and all of the evidence points to Frank Sinatra-Smith, the infamous mob leader who we believed was dead until now. Evidence further proves that the victim was married to the assailant."

I was sitting in front of my 65 inch flat screen TV that is mounted on the wall as I sip my tea when I heard that my mother's killer had been found and was still on the loose. But what shocked me is that she was married and I didn't know she had remarried since my father had been incarcerated. My mother's funeral was set for tomorrow at 10 in the morning and I was dreading it because I never got a chance to tell my mother goodbye and our relationship was far from good.

My thoughts were cut off by a knock on my door. I placed my tea down on my coffee table before walking hastily over to my door opening it without peering through the peephole.

"Dad?"

"Hello sweetheart, it's been a long time"

Frank's POV
That night
His Estate

Frank's POVThat nightHis Estate

"GOT DAMNIT PERCY! THEY KNOW!"

"Whooo!" Percy drew out like an owl, infuriating me.

"What the fuck do you mean who idiot, I mean the cops they know I killed that bitch Tasha" I said taking a swig of my fine scotch letting it lubricate my mouth before swallowing it. This is it I just know it, it's been quite a long run but they got me now. It's only a matter of time before they scope me out, but I'm not going down without a fight. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I ended my call with Percy racing down my grand staircase where the doorbell rang again and I shouted "I'm coming, I'm coming got damn!" I opened the door only to be met with darkness "Hello sir" a man said as he stepped into my line of sight scaring the hell out of me.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you on my property?"

"I'm here to check out your insulation system, it's mandatory"

"Well, I'm not having any issues with the system" I stated trying to end the conversation quicker because something about this wasn't sitting well with me. "Well how about I have a look anyway" the man insisted, stepping inside. He started to look around the living area, but he seemed to be checking if there was anyone else here and what he said next confirmed my suspicion "Anybody here with you? I didn't see any other cars parked out front" He questioned turning around fully facing me and I could see him in the light and I realized he was a dark skinned man with a blue-collared dress shirt on and he had slacks to match. "Excuse me? I don't see what that has to do with my insulation system and I didn't catch your name"

His jaw visibly tightened "That's because I never gave it to you" he said matter of factly before reaching into his pocket to take something out and I realized it was a gun, he placed a silencer on the barrel of the gun before cocking it back and pointing it at me. I raised my hands in the air shaking "Look at you, a grown ass man pissing yourself" he spoke snickering.

"This is for Tasha" was the last thing I heard before I felt the bullet pierce through my skull and everything went black.