Chapter 19: Clubs and Pills

Chapter 19

Angela's POV

September 22, 2021

September 22, 2021

Atlanta, GA

Same day

I finally arrive at my destination shutting my car off and getting out chewing on a bagel with extra cream cheese that I picked up along the way. I stand in the middle of the street savoring the taste of my bagel. This shit is so good.

"Damnnn can you suck my dick like dat!?" some random ass guy driving by shouted breaking me out of my trance. Rolling my eyes I gave him the finger before walking into the studio.

"HEYYY GIRL!" my best friend Karin shouted at me as soon as I walked in.

"Hey K" I spoke laughing because she was so energetic in the morning for no reason.

I met Karin when I first moved down here and she has been so good to me. She actually got me this gig so I'm very grateful for her. She keeps me on my toes. And did I forget to mention she's so fuckin' pretty!? She tells me all the time how pretty she thinks I am and I'm like have you looked in the mirror? She always blushes when I compliment her, it's adorable.

"Keith's been asking about you"

"You're lying" I claimed. "No I'm serious he won't shut up, it's always Angela this Angela that"

Keith is my co-star and Karin's older brother. He's the one who Jamell saw me in the pictures with on social media. Not that it really matter's because we aren't together.

"I can call him later" I said, smirking.

"You won't need to, he's here"

"Oh my gosh Karin why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well I kind of wanted it to be a surprise and the last shoot yall did got over 1 million views and likes on Instagram not to mention all of the deals you've been getting, this is a good thing Angela"

She's right but the only thing I can think about is how Jamell is going to react.

Meanwhile at the Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta