clearly, douchebag [two]

THIS SONG HAS NO TITLE – ELTON JOHN

"You've  g o t   to be shitting me." The rapid movement of the 25-year-olds legs was hard to keep up with as she nearly burned a streak into the floor-boards.

"Woah, woah, slow down Spence." Feeble hands grasped onto Spencer's shoulders with ease as he faced his panicked daughter, her face was tinted a light sage color, she looked like she was ready to vomit then pass out for 10 years.

"Thor's gone...Thanos is coming!"

"If he gets his hands all six stones, Tony..."

"What have you seen?"

"It's more or less...what I've heard."

"This is it."

"You can go ahead and thank me, I'm listening."

"Well, what have you heard?"

"Hm. The stone-keeper's tool, you amaze me."

"Too much...Bits and pieces of what is to come. Lines that have no meaning but hold the weight of the universe in every letter." Stephen gawked a little at her phrasing, this was no ordinary dream, this was no ordinary foreseen future, this was not ordinary period.

"You can't."

The words and sentences mashed together, hitting all sides of Spencer's brain in a painful bash. The wrecking ball of sentences tore her skull apart and she reached up to rub her fingers in a circular motion on her aching temple. This isn't gonna be easy. Her lean figure pushed past her father's hands and plopped down on one of the sanctum's plush juniper seats, dropping her head harshly into her now shaking hands.

"Spencer..."

"I'd rather be killed in his place. You'll have to bury me face down, motherfucker!"

"Spencer."

"I will give you the stone."

"Spence."

"Don't—

"Spencer!" The brunette's head rose hell for leather out of her trance, as she met the worried face of her father, her leg went to work, trying to bash a dent into the wood.

"I'm fine. Thinking and...all that."

"Please, breath for me Spence. It'll all fall into place, just give it time." Her bouncing leg came to a harsh halt, her face switching with her mood. In a blink, the keen butterscotch orbs came into view with Stephen's iceberg-colored ones.

"Believe me...I'm trying."

-

Dr. Banner gave instructions to find Stark. Dawning the royal blue cloak, she huffed out some air and trailed behind her dad, who was opening a portal to supposedly where Stark was to be. Upon seeing the cinnamon hair and auburn locks, she knew this was the right person. The two pulled back from a smooch and Stephen stepped in,

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with us." The strawberry-blonde woman appeared to be shook, grabbing her fiancé's wrist, the magical duo spotted the engagement ring sitting pretty on her finger. Spencer jabbed her elbow into her father's side, indicating he should keep speaking.

"Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding...by the way." Syrup eyes rested on the two strangers, teehee, flickering between them and becoming agitated at their interruption.