surprise [five]

EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD - TEARS FOR FEARS

The next planet, that seemed to be Titan, came into view of the massive ship window. Her lanky form currently sat against one of the ship's walls whilst staring at nothing. Her father looked concerned at he just saw her...zoning out, in the middle of space.

"Hey, hey! What's happening?!" Peter squeaky voice entered the room, and Spencer winced, moving her neck to gaze at what could be going on.

"I think we're here."

"No? Really?" Spencer drawled out at her dad's obvious accusation.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" Peter nodded frantically and got ahold of the mechanism that steered the ship.

"Yep, got it."

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." The teenager and middle-aged man in his iron suit, turned and turned with all their strength and poorly coordinated movements. Stephen soon stepped up to look that the surface of the incoming planet was getting closer.

And closer.

And closer. Stephen glanced at Spencer, then yanked her up to his side, making sure she was safe from impact as he threw out the Shield of Seraphim and the whole ship skidded like a goddamn skipping stone on the surface of Titan. Tony was panting as Peter tried to catch his own breath, Spencer's hand was currently occupying a fist full of her dad's clothing trying to steady herself, clenching her eyes shut.

"You alright? I owe you one, and thanks for the help, other Strange." Spencer sat back down, out of her father's grip and rested her head back.

"fOr YoUr InFoRmATiOn sTaRk, I think I have a concussion...No...I know I have a concussion, so pardon me—"

"What!" Stephen cut in, kneeling down at her side as fast as he could. Spencer's head lolled to his side and there were obvious physical signs of her concussion.

"Blurred vision. Slow speech and responding, dizziness, headache?"

"..."

"All of...the above." His nimble hands gently cradled the sides of her current-stained temples.

"I'll live, if that's...what you're wondering." The slow speech definitely gave away her semi-loopy state of mind,

"You need to sit down for a bit—"

"Hey, I'm just saying, Mr. Stark, that if I get alien eggs planted in my chest and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

"I don't want another single pop-culture reference out of your mouth for the entire trip, you understand?" Tony said raising his finger warningly to the teen hanging upside down.

"I'm trying to say, that something is coming." Spencer reluctantly, stood up, brought out her staff and spun it around her knuckles before clutching it in her hand tightly.

"Listen to the kid, Tony...Eyes up." She spoke with caution, in a firm voice, surprising for someone with a concussion.

"Spence, you really should—"

"THANOS!"

"wHAt tHe fU—" 

Before Spencer finished, the Cloak of Levitation yeeted to the first screaming male intruder, wrapping around his head, throwing him down and disarming him. The next guy in a dark auburn leather jacket, along with a gas mask? That's what it looked like with Spencer's shit vision. She blacked out for a moment and then Stark was stuck, face-first on a metal structure.