plucky [six]

GOODBYE - BILLIE EILISH + STORM - VIVALDI

A large-ass beam of multi-colored light just shot out of the sky and landed in Spencer's study. Grabbing her staff, she prepared for another alien or even Kaecilius to attack her. But there was a...lanky man dressed in funky green and black clothing. Raising his head to meet Spencer's eye she gave him a disgusted look, flipping her staff to be held upright in her hand.

"Oh, I'd rather see you than Kaecilius. Name?"

"Loki, of Asgard."

"Well, Loki of Asgard, God of Mischief and Lies, what the hell are you doing in my library?"

"Mistake with the bi-frost. Curse that Heimdall." Loki's emerald eyes looked into Spencer's glimmering butterscotch orbs.

"Nevermind that, who are you, child?"

"Pfft. I'm no child but, Spencer. Spencer Strange." The two magic wielder's shook hands.

"You are a child to me, my dear. Pray tell, what are you reading?" Glancing at the book, Spencer sat back down, motioning for him to follow.

"I was expecting you to stab me. But, The Book of the Invisible Sun. Very alchemical, gorgeous illustrations." Loki stood over her shoulder, fascinated by the picture shown on the page.

"Magnificent." The 23-year-old gazed up at the God.

"What an odd occurrence...perhaps you can visit some other time and I can show you my favorite novels and scrolls, Loki." He smiled, for real, down at Spencer.

"I'd like that, Spencer Strange." 

-

"GODDAMN IT--!" Upon opening her door, she was met with Loki sitting on her now made-up bed, meditating.

"Can you be any louder, dear?"

"Spencer, you alright?" The voice of Stephen echoed from downstairs.

"Stubbed my toe, no worries!" Closing the door calmly, she faced her friend of 1 and a half years.

"What are you doing here, Wick? You could have been seen!" Loki rolled his eyes at the young woman, lowering himself to sit on the comforter over the bed.

"Do you know who I am—"

"Do you know what my father will do to you, if a 1,052 year-old GOD is found in my bedroom?" Loki's long fingers patted the spot next to next, and Spencer shrugged off her graphite wool coat, throwing it on her chair and sitting next to him.

"You're very troublesome, Loki Laufeyson." He tittered, handing Spencer a mighty thick book.

"Thought my new name was John Wick? Take a look." Meeting the title of the book, her jaw dropped open as she rubbed her thumb on the beautifully done cover.

"This is--! Loki, this is The Book of Yggdrasil!"

"Yes, I'm aware, dear." She delicately opened the first page to reveal the map of all the nine realms, the heavy book rested in her now crossed legs as she threw her ring-covered hands up, creating a golden 3D scale with her own magic. Spencer's eyes flickered up and down, to make sure each detail was precise.

"You are truly a wonder, Spencer." Loki was staring the the replica, studying the beauty she re-created in a few seconds. Her hands moved to make sure the rotation was working and she could enhance to certain parts,