2

"Straight to the point", (Y/N) thought and had to fully agree with Brulee. Walking behind him, while still wearing her wedding dress, (Y/N) 's look fell on passing servants, who were nervously bowing and quickly getting back to their work.

"It seems that I am not the only one who is uneasy around him. ", she whispered to herself, while Brulee' s words popped up in her mind, but couldn't find a connection between the man she was talking about and him. More and more she felt scared of this man.

Would he hurt her? Or punish her if she makes mistakes?

It didn't interest him how she got here or if she would come to his home either. If she just stayed at whole cake chateau and do nothing, would he had noticed?

"Here is the bedroom.", he stopped by a double door and opened it to get inside. Following his actions, she entered a room with a king size bed, a desk with some books and a wardrobe. Simple but okay.

"There is a bathroom over there and we already received clothes from your parents. My servants put it in the wardrobe already.", Katakuri explained and watched the young girl walking to the window and looking out. Every move she made was elegant and calmly, but still the situation felt exhausting.
" I have to apologize. It was rude of me to leave you behind. I.. I was stressed. ", he spoke quickly and avoid her surprised gaze. She wasn't expecting him to say sorry.

With a short nod her look fell onto the bed and in an instant (Y/N) felt her cheeks burn and body shiver.
It was their honeymoon. Did she have to spend the night with him? Her husband and complete stranger? Her innocent mind was screaming for help. Katakuri noticed her acting and realized what she was thinking. Heating up as well, but hiding it under his scarf, he pushed the dirty thoughts away. In a way it also pained his heart to be the reason of her inner conflict. The situation wasn't perfect for a honeymoon. Everything wasn't perfect for a wedding and he wasn't the man, which she would have chosen for this night.

"Don't worry. This room belongs to you. After all this is just an arrangement for my mother's business with your kingdom. You can do whatever you want here on this island and if someone bothers you, tell me. As my wife you are under my protection", he told her in his serious voice, but for her it was releaving to hear that she won't be in danger and getting enough space to getting used to this world. It also gave her a strange warmth that he was calling her his wife and was her protector. Like he really cared of her well being.

Sighing she gave him a small smile.
" Thank you Katakuri.", her voice sounded like an angel and let his heart flutter.
Nodding he headed to the door.

"I... I wish you a good night", she spoke and waved towards him, while smiling. It took her much effort to speak to this intimidating man, but it would be easier for her to get along with him. To know him better. Maybe speak with him more to get informations about her new life here. He already said that she was allowed to do whatever she wanted and also could just hide here in this room forever,but this wouldn't be possible for her.
She was bounded to this man for a lifetime. (Y/N) wanted to give it a try and make the best out of this situation. Maybe he really was okay?
Hesitating he waved as well and left with a short "Night".

Sighing again (Y/N) got to the wardrobe and found her nightgown and other clothes. Getting out of her wedding dress she gave the special item one last look and admired its beauty.
This was her wedding. Quickly, out of nowhere, short and without tears of happiness with a man she didn't know.
But (Y/N) decided to endure it. There was no going back. To suffer and cry about it wouldn't help her situation.
Getting into her bed she sighed in delight. Katakuri came to her mind and she thought about his actions.

"In a way he cared about me. Giving me my own room and thinks about my safety is really kind. Maybe he isn't a bad person, but who knows...", she thought restless, but his strong gaze still felt intimating. And what was he hiding under his scarf?