29

Stopping in his tracks the Admiral watched her irritated. (Y/N) stood against his powerful look and waited for things to calm down. Luckily the man before her sat down again, while lightening his cigar.

"A princess you say? Why didn't you tell us sooner? ", he asked interested, while observing her shaken form.

"and why were you traveling with one of Big mom's ships?", he added seriously.

Looking into the man's eyes, she found it terribly hard to lie. Her name was easy. In a way it was the truth. She still was a princess, but not in that way she was going to tell him.
She didn't want to deny it, but there was no other way.

"I was brought to whole cake Island for a political marriage with one of Charlotte Linlin's sons.", she explained with tears in her eyes and let the Admiral's eyes widen for a moment.

"I..i took the chance of escape and left with this ship to leave this nightmare...", (Y/N) went on and felt her heart break.

"God Katakuri I love you...", she thought, while lying bitterly.

Akainu watched her shaken form calmly and thought about her words.

"I see.. So you wanted to hide your identity to avoid getting back to your island and facing this nightmare again. You must have been through a lot.. ", he spoke more to himself but for everyone to hear. Coby was stunned of the Admirals caring words. He himself felt his body shake in anger about this girl's story.
(Y/N) nodded uneasy and brushed some tears away.

"You know that just meters under your feet, there is one of her sons imprisoned.", his voice let her gasp of shock and look down onto the floor.
Katakuri was this close? And still it seemed so far away and out of her reach. Crying terribly she fell onto her knees and couldn't control her feelings anymore. Coby quickly came to her side and hugged her dearly, while giving the Admiral an angered look.

"Admiral, you think she's saying the truth?", one cadet asked uneasy, while watching the scene sadly.

"Look at her. Her feelings are totally honest. She is terrifyed. Just imagine escaping from an arranged marriage. Traveling far away, out of their territory, leave everything behind and then the moment you think to be out of their grasp, you are again in one building with one of these bastards. ", he spoke coldly and felt pity for this woman. He had to admit she fitted the title of a princess perfectly. She was spotless beautiful with a voice of an angel. Her speaking was well educated with a spark of a sweet rebellious mind. He couldn't tell exactly what made him feel this way, but she sure hit a soft spot under his strong appearance.

"You don't have to be afraid. As I told you, he is imprisoned and won't be able to get out. Ever.", he explained and got up from his seat to walk to her side. Coby watched his superior worried and pressed her body closer to his. (Y/N) took a deep breath to calm down. Thank god her outburst of emotions wasn't making her suspicious. He took the lie in an instant. Nevertheless she was still clueless of what to do now. How would it help her to get to her husband.

Looking up to Coby, who's look was worried directed to her, she slowly reached up to his face and brushed with one hand across his cheek with a thankful smile. Blushing madly he gave her space to let her get up. Her gaze met the serious one of the Admiral ,who was so close that she was completely covered by his shadow. His dangerous aura let her shiver, which let him sigh deeply.

"You don't have to be afraid of me. I am the one who get rid of these bastards. Follow me.", he spoke shortly and left the room without to wait. Looking to Coby for a moment he wasn't sure either of what was going to happen. Quickly (Y/N) followed him, with Coby close by. Reaching the cellar it got dark around them. Coby had a bad feeling of his superior's intention and it got worse after they entered the cells.
(Y/N) 's eyes widened of the sight before her. The walls were marked with blood, the air was unbearable heavy. The smell was disgusting and it was hot that sweat rolled down her forehead. Most of the cells were empty, others were filled with people who looked more dead than alive. It was terrifying how cruel someone could be. How merceless, they let these people die slowly in there. Her hands were shaking and she realized where he was going.
Stopping before  metal bars Akainu roughly pushed the doors open and entered emotionless. Shaken she stepped into the cell, which was ingulfed in darkness. No one was able to see a thing.