22

"Is he going to be okay? His wounds are really bad.", Nami asked Chopper while glancing down onto her captain, who was sleeping peacefully on deck.

"Nothing I couldn't heal!", he smiled motivated while showing her a dozens of bandages in his arms. Nodding Nami's look wandered to the others. Everyone was laying around and resting after they were finally able to leave whole cake Island. They had a difficult time, it was a nightmare and not only once they were playing with fire and their life's, but in the end they made it.

"What's that?", Chopper got her attention while pointing on Luffy's arm. Nami's look fell onto a ridiculous little band aid with cupcakes. It was so small that it couldn't cover the wound underneath completely, so all in one it was an unnecessary item on Luffy's skin. Nevertheless it made her smile.

"I will get it off so I can clean his wounds..", Chopper touched the end of it and was about to pull, but was stopped by Luffy's strong grip.

"Luffy! Finally you are awake!", they cheered and hugged him tightly, while he quickly made sure if the band aid was still there.

Confused they watched their captain and got even more curious after he sighed in relief. Looking up to the others he smiled brightly.

" I want to keep it. It's from (Y/N)!", he spoke happily, while the others gasp of shock.

"Yeah I met her on my way back. She was really worried and helped me to leave. She couldn't tend my wounds, because of the lack of time so she gave me this. Isn't it great? There are cupcakes on it.", he laughed happily. Chopper got tears in his eyes of the thought of her. Crying like a little child he shouted how much he missed her.

" Yeah Chopper. I miss her too. She was really sweet and beautiful...", he spoke while getting up and stretching his arms. The others coughed furiously of hearing such words from their captain.

"My (Y/N) ~swan... Why didn't I get such a sweet token of you.... ", Sanji cried in the back desperately.

"You know that this band aid will soon fall off.", Nami told him and felt bad after noticing Luffy's sad expression. Looking at the present he fell silent and thought about her. She was really kind and friendly. Even as she was trapped with them, her enemies, she still was calm and collected. And the moment she smiled brightly into his face with all honesty, he couldn't but smile too.

"But it's really important to me. I don't want to lose it... Will you sew it into my hat band?", he asked Nami hopefully and took her off guard. Smiling she nodded and took his hat while Luffy carefully pulled the band aid off.

"You really liked her, right Luffy? I will miss her too. She was really nice to us.", Nami spoke while Chopper cried even more of hearing this.

"Yeah. She gave me this warm feeling around my heart everytime she smiles at me. It felt really nice like....", he spoke bluntly and got into a thinking position, while the others go crazy.

"Luffy! Do you know what you are speaking!? About my (Y/N) ~swan!!?", Sanji shook him while he just laughed.

"Yeah sure...I got it. It's the same like having a food party! Sanji make me some barbecue!!! ", Luffy laughed out and headed to his favorite place on the Sunny. The others shoke their heads in irritation of their crazy captain.

"and I thought he know... Such an idiot. "

"(Y/N)~swan will always be in our hearts."

"Yeah she will always be our friend."

Luffy sat down on his favorite spot and watched the calm waves before him. His smile never left his face, while thinking about her.

"I hope you are as happy with him, as I was after meeting you...(Y/N)"