15

"What a sight to see. You must be the famous (Y/N) Charlotte which everybody is talking about."

Standing in the line and waiting for her moment to give Big mom her present, (Y/N) got the attention of a certain famous journalist. Turning around he smirked happily and quickly shot a photo. Not able to comprehend the situation, he already wrote down some notes and pushed further.

"Pardon me. I am Morgans and can't wait to write something about you. Was it a political marriage? Yeah? What were the terms and how is it going? ", he added quickly, while shooting another photo without asking, if (Y/N) found that okay.

"Nice to meet you.", she spoke as politely as possible, but felt it hard to.  "I don't think I am famous, so there is no need in writing something about me, but my husband has sure more to tell than me. Maybe I should get him and you talk to him a bit.", she spoke in a friendly way and smiled even more after Morgans gulped nervously of her words. (Y/N) didn't need to look at Katakuri to see that he was already observing her situation.

" ahhhhh (Y/N)! Nice to see you! How do you like Pudding's wedding so far? ", a high pitched voice let her turn back to her mother in law, who was focused on her little form with a dangerous glint in her eyes. Her table was already stuffed with treasure chests, but still her hunger for more wasn't stopped. Nervous (Y/N) stepped closer, while the other guests watched every move she did.

"It's nice to see you Mama. It's really overwhelming how beautiful everything is decorated. ", she spoke and had to admit to herself that the second part was the truth. Noticing a picture of an older woman close by to her, she was about to tell her what beautiful frame and woman it was, but before her hand could touch the frame, it was grabbed quickly by a strong familiar one. Looking up she was met with Katakuri, who stood beside her now and taking her hand in his.
Others were gasping and shooting photos of finally seeing him in another position than sitting at the back and observing.
"(Y/N) brought you a gift as a thank you for your invitation Mama. ", Katakuri spoke and got an amused laugh from his mother. Looking down she already drooled of having another present.
A little shaken of this woman's power and height, (Y/N) showed her the basket with sweets, praying inside that it would be good enough for her expectation. Smiling in delight Big mom got sparkling eyes and quickly took the basket out of her hand.
"ohhhhh my little cupcake. You don't have to.....", she sang and shoved one of her doughnuts into her mouth. Screaming in happiness she clapped her hands happily.
"(Y/N) I have to say I like you more and more. Your baking abilities are quite special.", she spoke and sighed in delight after eating another one. Streussen the head cook appeared by Big moms side and picked a crumble of her desserts with his sword. Plopping it into his mouth his eyes sparkled as well.
" Katakuri has a very talented wife. I even would allow her to bake under my direction.", he spoke and ducked quickly of Big mom's arms, which she stretched out happily while laughing out loud.
Intrigued by their show (Y/N) hold onto Katakuri's arm to calm her trembling body.
"Do you hear that cupcake? You also have my head cook's bless. Keep up your work.", she spoke amused and Katakuri quickly lead her out of the group of guests to get them out of his mother's attention. Sighing in relief (Y/N) still clinged onto his arm.

"I forgot to tell you that this picture is very important for Mama. Don't ever touch it or come close to it.", he explained and (Y/N) nodded quickly. Thank god he got her before she did that.

Sudden shoutings were heard and (Y/N) was met with the next spectacle. A huge cloud flew across their heads with Pudding and Sanji waving happily. (Y/N) watched the scene in awe of how beautiful his sister looked and how Sanji seemed to enjoy her company.

"Are you sad that your wedding wasn't like that?", Katakuri's voice let her stop and look up to his calm and emotionless expression, which was directed to his sister.