39

It seemed that the sea was getting rough. Dark clouds hovered over their heads and a cold wind blew into their faces, which let them shiver uncomfortable. Only one man was standing against the weather like it was nothing. His serious gaze was directed to the distance and let soldiers around him shiver even more.

It was a marine ship. And it was coming closer by each second. Growling pissed the tall sweet General turned back to get to his wife. Looking down to her stressed form, he knew exactly what was bothering her.

She was scared.

Not for her life. Katakuri knew her well enough that this stubborn little princess was caring less about her well being. She was scared that something would happen to her parents, her home and kingdom, which he had to admit, was quite charming in his own way.

"(Y/N), Katakuri. We hadn't much time to repair the ship. It's working, but still there is lots of damage. Be careful on your way.", her father explained, while hugging his daughter, who was already in tears. Brushing her cheeks he kissed her forehead lovingly. Her mother hugged her dearly and kissed her too. It was a heartbreaking moment. No one knew exactly what was going to happen, sure something troublesome, nevertheless nobody could do anything against it.

"Don't cry. Someday I am sure we could see each other again. Till then make me proud.", she cupped the young girl's cheeks in her hands and gave her beautiful face a saddened look.

"And don't forget (Y/N). Whatever you hear from our kingdom. The news are just lies to protect you. We will pretend that we are enemies of your husband. Pretend that we wanted that execution of Katakuri too. Pretend that we are looking for you to get you back to your senses and back to us. That we are disappointed of your actions. All lies to cover your leaving. ", she spoke calmly and hugged her again.

The last packages of food were placed into the submerge ship. Soldiers were gathering together to push it into the sea, which wasn't an easy task, because of its immense form.
A shadow hovered over them and the next moment the ship was pushed easily into water by a strong hand. Looking up they were met with the Charlotte pirate who let them sweat uncontrollably only by his serious expression.
(Y/N) took a deep breath and got back to her husband's side. She shivered, but didn't felt cold. Her throat felt dry, but she wasn't thirsty. Her whole body was reacting of the final leaving from her beloved home. (Y/N) thought about her mother's words.

Someday..

It was the first lie of the many which soon would follow. She thought that the lies would stop after getting out of the marineford,but it seemed they would follow her for a lifetime now. In their predictment she was sure that her parents wouldn't be able to leave the island ever again without being watched and for herself it meant the same. (Y/N) felt her heart breaking. But it was for the best. For her and their safety.

Putting on her best smile, she bowed respectfully before everyone and thanked them dearly for everything they did for her and Katakuri. Her gesture alone let a wave of tears and shouts of despair wash over the soldiers and her parents. Her body felt like it was frozen in the spot. Moving her feet she bite her lip bitterly and got inside the submerge ship to start their travel.
For Katakuri it was easier to leave, to finally move on and keep her protected, but still he felt bad of seeing his wife's desperate look.
He took the lead and started the ship, while (Y/N) sat at the back to watch his quick moves silently. Slowly the vehicle moved under water and deep into the blue ocean to be unnoticed by anyone around. Compared to the former travels, this one was much easier and without any complications.

If they could hide perfectly.

One week and they would reach whole cake chateau. One week and (Y/N) was back at her old life as Katakuri's wife. In a way it felt so unreal after everything had happened.