3

"Eating with me? What is she thinking?!", Katakuri grumbled annoyed while taking some papers to have a look on it. The way she asked him with this sweet smile of hers let his heart flutter, but the next moment he felt cold. For him it was too good to be true that she really wanted to know him. A monster like him? There must be some kind of bad intention be the reason for this.
Sighing he signed some orders, but still she was on his mind. Maybe she really wanted...

"Big brother Katakuri."

Looking up, he was met with his sister and brothers. Slowly they entered his office and took a seat in front of him.

"(Y/N) wanted to get to know you better?", Brulee started seriously and took his brother by surprise. Raising an eyebrow, he gave her an annoyed look.

"None of your business.", Katakuri spoke shortly, but knew all too well that Brulee wouldn't stop.

"You should be happy that she makes a step and wanted to spend time with you. Why don't you give it a try and eat breakfast with her tomorrow?", Brulee asked, but was stopped by a growl from Katakuri.

"And then? What will happen next? Do you really think that showing my face to her would make things easier? Forget this dream of yours about a happy lovey dovey ending and leave it be. She just needs informations to maybe get out of here. That's all. Eating with her? What nonsense. ", he spoke in a mocking tone.

" I think she has a kind heart and won't be afraid of your face... Don't speak so low of yourself..", Brulee spoke but was interrupted by her brothers.

" Well I think it's none of our business. ", Daifuku spoke calmly and gave Katakuri an order list of their mother.

Sighing Brulee fell silent. She knew that he wouldn't give it a try.

" Well I think our brother is an idiot to have such a beauty as wife and doing nothing.",Oven joked and signed some papers.

"It's an arrangement nothing more...", Katakuri whispered more to himself, but clearly for everyone to hear. Seeing the sadness in his eyes they kept their mouths shut. Never did they see their brother so emotional. Brulee could see it that he had an inner conflict of what to do. He had feelings for this woman, for his wife, but the fear of being rejected was too much of a burden to try something. It broke her heart, but she couldn't do anything about it.

"Hopefully (Y/N) will make a step to see what beautiful man her husband is. With and without scars."

Xxxx

The following days (Y/N) realized how her life on this island would be.

Alone.

Waking up alone, getting lead by servants to her breakfast, eating alone, doing nothing alone and that was all.

Since the incident at the breakfast table, Katakuri went out for work early in the morning and came back late. If they see each other he just greeted her shortly and left quickly.
(Y/N) felt isolated and sick of this life. This couldn't go on like that. Without any social contact she would go insane.
Going for a walk seemed great, but (Y/N) felt too scared to discover the island alone. Once she tried and got completely lost. She needed hours to come back and feared to be scolded of coming too late.

Sighing she reached the dining hall and ate her breakfast in silence again. Hearing the cooks at the back, she could tell that they were kind of busy and on high alert.

"is something wrong?"

Interested she got up and looked inside the kitchen. People were baking like crazy. Scared and frustrated they were filling baskets with giant doughnuts. Amazed she entered to look at the sweet desserts.