Chapter 8

Anthony's POV

I woke up the next day to a raging hangover. Yet, I already remember what I did to Ian last night. I'm not even going to waste the time to beat myself up for it. I pick up my phone on the bedside table and call him. I rub the back of my head, while I wait for him to pick up.

"Hello?" a voice answers on the other side of the line, but it's not Ian. "Hi, Is Ian Hecox there?" I ask. "Anthony?" the familiar voice questions. "Yes, who is this and where's Ian?" I start to raise my voice. Calm down Anthony..."Well, first I don't appreciate you doing whatever you did to Ian to make him so sad. He's your fucking best friend and you make him this depressed! For whatever reason this isn't ok Anthony! And, It's Ryan." Oh god it's Ryan, one of Ian's friends since high school. Ryan always had a crush on Ian, even though he never told me, you can tell. "JUST TELL ME WHERE HIS IS!" I yell into the phone as I get out of bed and start to put on clean clothes. "Stop yelling, and he's at my place... But if you're thinking about coming over, it might not be a good idea." Ryan says. "I don't care, what's your address I'm coming over," I respond, grabbing my keys and a flannel. "Let me ask Ian first," he says before I hear him mumbling and Ian mumble back. I hold my breath for what seemed like 10 minutes, but was probably 1 or 2. "He said you could come over, but I still don't want you coming over after what you did to him," he says. "I'm already in my car, what's you're address?" I ask, getting a bit more impatient now. "Ok, just how did Ian get the bruise on his face?" Ryan asks in the phone quietly. I froze. I gave Ian.... a bruise. My eyes start to sting. "Just tell me your god damn address!" I yell this time. "Fine, it's 6969 Ship Rd. but you better have explanations about my Ian when you get here." That statement set me off 'my Ian' "HE'S NOT FUCKING YOURS... HE'S-" I stop myself before I could reveal Ian and I's secret. "NEVERMIND, I'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES!" I hung up the phone and speed to Ryan's house.

Ian's POV

Ryan gets off the phone with Anthony and comes over again to me. I'm laying on the couch and he wraps another blanket around my waist. "I'm ok, I just got a couple of bruises. Not a big deal, man," I say as he sits on the couch again. He hugs me then says "I know, but you're still hurt either way." It felt weird to be hugging him because I'm already with Anthony, but his arms are warm and comforting, something I haven't felt with Anthony radiated off of him. Maybe, he loves me more than Anthony. I hug him back.

"Thanks again, by the way. For keeping me company and all," I blurt, which makes him blush. My cheeks become a rosy pink also. "You've already said that a million times, Ian. But you're welcome," he says. He leans up to my face and hesitates, but kisses my cheek. I'm left speechless. But I do with out thinking and kiss his lips. His lips are soft and the kisses were slow and very light. It was a good break from Anthony and I's passionate make outs. I felt so dirty as the kisses continued, what am I doing. Even though these kisses are pleasurable, they don't create the same spark Anthony and I make. I pull away and he looks at my curious. "Sorry... Sorry," I say before getting off the couch. "What.. Did you not like it?" he asks, obviously hurt by my actions. "I-I'm Just with someone else," I say hesitantly. "Who?" he manages to say. His eyes are watering, and close to tearing up. But before I could say anything, there's a loud knock on the door.

I open it when Ryan goes into his room. "Ian!" he yells bringing me in for a tight hug. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know what I was doing! I was being stupid! Im sorry baby, forgive me please!" he rambles into my ear and kisses the top of my head. I smile, but as I stare into his eyes I see the real Anthony, the one I love. But the fear of him doing it again lingers through my brain. I stand there staring, trying to make up my mind. It's worth taking the chances, if I get to be with Anthony I thought in my head. "Of course I do!" I finally manage to say before hugging him tightly. 

Author's Note: 

TWO CHAPTER IN ONE DAY!!! Thanks for reading, you're the fucking boss.