Chapter 13

Anthony's POV

I wake up to Pip trying to slap my phone off the table because it's vibrating. Ugh it's like 2:30 in the morning, who the fuck is calling me. Ian shuffles on the other side of the bed, also being awakened by the vibration. I remember what we did not to long ago and smile. I pick up my phone and see it's a call from Ryan, Ian's friend. Or now ex friend because he leaked a bunch of photos about us.

"I knew you two were fags for each other after all these years," Ryan yells into the phone. "Why didn't you pick up anyway, I called you like 5 times and Ian too?" "First of all I don't need to answer to you! And second why the fuck are making fun of us for being gay if you're gay too!" I whisper yell into the phone trying not to disturb Ian. "Yea! But you always made fun of me for being gay. And when Ian told you to stop harassing me, you pulled him away and made him ignore me!" He says. "Because he was my boyfriend back then when we were in high school and you were trying to get with him!" I retort, slightly raising my voice. Ian turns to face me with a confused look. I get up from the bed and walk into the living room. "Yeah because you're no good for Ian! I could've been so much better for him," Ryan says quietly into the phone. "Ian never liked you!" I say, trying to contain my temper. "Well, we made out while he was at my house when you beat his ass up. So what does that show you now... Huh, Mr. Perfect Boyfriend," Ian never told me he kissed Ryan. I stay silent on the line. "Cats got your tongue now, huh buddy. Ian even told me that he never had experienced kisses like mine. But you guys are meant to be... I'm just here to congratulate the two of you!" Ryan adds, his voice dripping with sarcasm. I'm extremely enraged now.

I punch the wall, creating a hole and lay my head against the surface. Daisy barks at me and runs away. "Now don't loose your temper, Ant," he says. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO WITH IAN WHEN I WASN'T THERE!" I explode and punch the wall again. "We cuddled and snuggled." He set me off. I throw my phone and go over to Ian who is sitting up now in bed with a worried face. "YOU FUCKING MADE OUT RYAN!" I scream, raising my fist in the air. "What... No... It was on accident... I'm sorry," Ian says, while on the verge of tears. "THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING LIKE IT!" I yell in his face, spitting a bit. He backs up against the bedframe. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you, that's why I didn't tell you... I didn't even feel any spark from the kiss," his voice wavers as tears run down his cheeks. "THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING DO IT!" I scream before pushing him roughly against the bed. Ian whimpers in pain and I notice what I'm doing. I can't hurt him again. I stomp to the living room and sit down on the couch. The sun is starting to rise, but it's still dark in the apartment. There's no noise in the room except Ian's sniffles and whimpers. I sit there in the dark, silent room being tormented by what I just did to Ian. Calming myself down, I go and grab my phone that is now shattered but still working. Twitter and Messages spam my lock screen. I sit back down with my phone in my hand and look through my messages.

"So Proud Bro!"-Felix

"Congratulations! I always knew you and Ian had something!" -Shane

"So proud of you for coming out to everyone!" -Mari

"I know we don't have the tightest relationship, but call me... I'm proud of you son." -Dad

A tear runs down my face because they have no idea what hell I'm putting Ian through right now. I should not be getting praised for this...

Authors Note

I'm trash at writing. Oh well, if you don't know how Anthony's apartment looks like then go watch the last WULAS vlogs that featured Anthony... *sheds a tear because of Kalanthony break up* I hope your liking the story :D