Chapter 15

Ian's POV

I got out of the shower, my ass is going to be sore again damn it. I walk out of the bathroom and tackle Anthony who is on the couch watching some reruns. "Oww," he whines and makes room for me on the couch. "You deserve it bitch! Next time go slower because tomorrow it's going to feel like my anus is bleeding," I say as I playfully punch his arm. "You know you love it though," he debates and gives me a smirk that's full of cockiness. "No I don't," "pshhhh sure, tell our neighbors that," he breaks out in laughter. I roll my eyes "Ok, but when you want some later I'm not giving you any of my sweet cheeks!" "Whatever..." He says as he focuses back on the tv.

-hours pass-

It's 7:00 now... I should probably stop stalling on calling my mom. "I'll be back, I need to call my mom," I say to Anthony before I escape from his cuddles. "Good luck," he mouths to me and stretches out on the couch. I dial her number and wait for her to answer. "Hello?" My mom asks on the other line. "Mom? Have you seen my new video yet?" I quickly spit out and wait anxiously for her answer. "No, why? Did Anthony make a joke about me again," she answers and chuckles a bit. A big weight is lifted on my shoulders but it's quickly put back on. This means that she didn't call me because she hadn't seen the video yet, but how would she react when she did see it. My mom is a huge Christian, so I'm holding my breath and crossing my fingers. "No, but can you watch it really quick." I ask her to watch the video instead of telling her right now because I'm a pussy. I hear a little bit of clicking and the sound of Anthony and I's voices. The videos ends and there's a couple minutes of silence. I check my phone to see if she's still on the line. "Mom?" I ask. "Why? We didn't raise you to be like this..." She says as her voice cracks. "Our own son, taken by the devil. Ian you have to end the relationship now, this is not a good road to head on. What about when youtube stops for you and you need to get a real job! They won't hire gays!" I'm completely disgusted by what my mom says and I snap at her "I LOVE HIM AND EVEN IF I CANT GET A JOB LATER ON WE'LL STILL HAVE EACHOTHER!" I yell into the phone and then return composure. "I just want you to accept me mom, that's all," "I have to think serval days and pray Ian before I can just accept you... I'm sorry, but let me discuss this with your dad and we'll call you when we make a decision." she hangs up before I can argue with her. Anthony comes behind me and hugs me. "Are you ok?" "Yea... I kinda knew she would be mad..." I sigh before entering his embrace.

Authors Note

There will be 20 chapters! Because I'm getting tired of this story :D uhhh so yea... Your face is so pretty, I'm highly attracted by it :0