Chapter 5

Ian's POV

I wake up to Anthony's warm grasp. Our chests against each other and my face in the crook of his neck. I start to get up from the couch, but he pulls me back to his arms. He smirks without bothering to open his eyes. "Anthonyyyy! I need to get up and do that thing called a job," I say as I pat his cheek. "Fineee," he whines, releasing his grasp. I get up and lean down and give him one more peck on the cheek. He smacks my butt while I walk away.

Daisy follows me as I walk to go to my office and edit a smosh is bored video, which is suppose to be up in two hours. I edit for an hour and Anthony comes in my office and alerts me that he's leaving for a while to his apartment. He gives me a quick peck and I continue the boringness of editing. 30 more minutes pass and I'm almost done, just got to add annotations. The door opens which makes me jump and I feel two muscular, warm arms wrap around me. I turn around to see Anthony giving me the most loving stare and I leave trailing kisses down his neck and mark my stamp that he's mine. He whimpers from the bite but then sighs and kisses my cheek once more. "Someone's a little frisky huh," my dark brunette boyfriend says as he pulls up a chair next to me. I chuckle at his remark. "Yes Daddy," I say in an extra flamboyant voice. We both laugh and finish putting up the video.

We go and watch some anime when we're finished and cuddle, but something is bothering Anthony. Either that or he's hiding something from me. He's always covering his arms by wearing sweatshirts and only pushes around his food, barley eating half of a normal portion size. I really don't want to believe Anthony is feeling depressed again, but it's obvious. And I know that he hates when people bring up his problems, literally he blows up. But I know I can help him if he would just let me! I'll bring it up tomorrow, when we're filming game bang. He won't get as mad when we're with those guys.

"Ian?" He asks bringing me out of my train of thought. "Yea, yea? What?," I say, confused. "I just want you to know that you're beautiful," he whispers in my ear, making me grin profusely. "A-and I love you," he adds as he gets on top of me pinning my wrists to the bed. My cheeks are a new shade of red that is so bright and deep. My heart is racing from those three little words... I love you..... "I-I love you too, Anthony. Forever and a-always," I say stuttering like crazy from the emotion flowing through my brain. He grins and goes in for a passionate kiss. The lust in the air is so thick you can hardly breathe, but the condition makes it so much more enjoyable. Anthony starts to grind on top of me making me melt under him. He's making me a complete mess and I'm just putty in his hands. He makes himself to my neck licking and biting everywhere. I moan in satisfaction. Grabbing on to his back to bring him closer to me. He slowly starts to unbuckle my pants...

Authors Note

Should I add smut! THIS IS SERIOUS CHILDREN! And please feel free to give me criticism by leaving me a comment or just tell me I suck at writing in the comments too :D!

Oh and I love you all to death... Literally....

Tumblr: youtube-addict-