Chapter 4

Anthony's POV

I walk into the dimly lit up living room to see Kalel looking down sniffling. "Kalel?" I say as I sit next to her and put my hand around her shoulder. "Why? What did I do... I thought we were meant to be together forever..." She whimpers, followed by a long pause. "I-I just want to know why," she adds slouching lower into the couch. What the fuck do I do... "I just.... I don't know what I was thinking, but I feel like I can't live with your tendencies. Like how you get pissed at me for the stupidest things... I also can't give you the attention that you need..." I said as my eyes began to sting. I really did love Kalel, but I can't live my life knowing that Ian is with someone else. "Ok, it just wasn't meant to be I guess. I just want you to know that I still love you Anthony, and I hope..." She paused as she tried to hold back tears. "I hope we can still be friends," she said. She took a tissue and silently began to blow her nose. "Of course," I gave her one last hug before she left the house, leaving a big hole in my heart. Ian came in to comfort me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

I cried the whole day, I didn't leave Ian's house and only got up from the couch to go to the bathroom. Whenever Ian left my arms I cried harder. It's 8:00 pm now and Ian left the house to pick up some dinner from a vegan Thai place. The house felt so dark, with only a couple of candles lighting up the lonely room. I go to the bathroom to take a shower and get myself together. I flick on the lights and walk into the bright bathroom. I see Ian's razor and pick it up eyeing it, thinking if I should revert to my old emo ways. I slide my finger across the blade and I look at my finger tips which are now bloody. My eyes widen because I didn't feel the pain. I quickly, with out thinking, cut my arms and sigh in relief after I sliced 3 long cuts. Looking into the mirror I feel better and wash off the blade. I take a shower and throw on a black, long sleeved hoodie and comfy sweat pants.

I rush to the door when I hear the jingle of Ian's keys. "Ian!" I yell as I run to hug him tightly. "Anthony!? You're finally up! Are you feeling better?" He says as he sets down the togo boxes and hugs me back. "Yea, because this cutie is home again" I say as I kiss his forehead. His cheeks become a hot pink and I lean down to kiss his sweet soft lips. He brings me to the couch and lays me down. He hops on top of me and sucks on my bottom lip. I grab a bundle of his hair and grasp it as he sticks is tongue in my mouth. We both pull away and stare into each others eyes. "Will you be mine?" I breathe out. "Of course you cheese ball," he replied blinking his crystal blue eyes. I pull him in and he rests his head on my chest, finally everything seems to be flowing smoothly.

Authors note

This chapter made me tear up! JESUS LORD! I really miss the wulas vlogs! But I kinda bended the stereotypes of Ian always being the depressed one and cutting himself SO HA! ha! Ha! Thanks for reading you little adorable fucks!

You were meant to be put on this world to do something! Make it happen and make it last.

P.S. Please notify me for any grammatical or spelling mistakes