Chapter 9

-Next Day!-

Ian's POV

I woke up at like 8:00 to clean my apartment up. I didn't sleep with Anthony last night because I kinda felt weird... It's complicated... I just needed a night to think in my own bed and get a good nights rest.

I finish washing the plates in the sink and it's about 9:00. I sit down on my couch with a cup of coffee, wow I'm old, and check Twitter. People are fucking going bezerk.... I see a tweet from Ryan and it shows a picture of two emo boys kissing each other. I look closer and see that it's Anthony and I when we were teenagers. I throw my phone across the room out of fear and try to remember the moment. It looked like the picture was taken in my childhood bed room, which makes it even creepier. I grab my phone off the floor, wanting to investigate more. Maybe it's just one picture and I can pull it off by just saying it was an edit or look a like photo.

I see a tweet from Aaron, the interviewer guy that I meet at a red carpet, that says HEADLINE INTERNET NEWS: SMOSH IS DATING SMOSH?! And then a link to a article. Great now that I remember Aaron is apart of TMZ too. Just my fucking luck that he's apart of the most notorious Internet/celebrity news empire. It's like my life just went 0 to 100 and back to 0 again. I click on to the link and 10+ more photos of Anthony and I holding hands and doing romantic stuff pop up. I can barley breathe. It feels like the world is continuing in time, but I'm stuck here. I wonder if Anthony has seen any of this yet... I pull up the dialer and call him. It rings 2 times and he answers "what do you want, babe?" I can tell that he's obviously half asleep, but this cannot wait. "Well... Ryan leaked like 15 photos of us," I timidly whisper into the phone. "What type of photos," he asks and leaving the line to go silent for 5 seconds. "Ones of us kissing and stuff that was real..." I answer slowly, so I don't give him a panic attack. "I'm coming over, we'll talk about it when I get there," I say and hang up the phone.

I throw on a sweat shirt and go outside to a dark overcast. The fog was riding low, which is weird for L.A.. I quickly take off in my car and get to Anthony's house in 30 minutes because of traffic. I knock on his door, wondering what his reaction will be to the photos and what we're going to do. He opens the door and hugs me tightly. "Ian, I think it's time we make the coming out video." He blurts at me, which is very unexpected and scary. "You think," I nervously say as our faces meet only inches apart. Anthony and I had already been working on the gay skit for a couple of days, but we hadn't came out to our video crew or even families. "I'm very sure... I know it may seem sudden and crazy, but we literally can't hold this secret any longer," he answered hugging me once more. "But we don't have a crew and I look like shit," I say, trying to make an excuse to stall the video. "We'll just shoot the first part and you look beautiful, shut the fuck up," he yells kissing my cheek. His kiss was soft and warm, almost like the ones Ryan gave me, but better. There was a spark. "I'm not beautiful," I say leaning deeper into Anthony's neck. "Yes you are and I swear if you say you aren't one more time! I will slap a bitch!!" He playfully says as he kisses the top of my head. I felt safe once more.... "Fine lets go get this video over with," I moan as I get out of Anthony's grip.

Authors Note:

I should be asleep right now, but I'm writing this :3!! I know the chapter is short, but it's because I write things then delete like 500 words and am left with like 100... I love writing fanfiction! It's just so heart filling
is that weird?
I believe it is Julia...
Oh I probably like it because I'm fucked up, yup, definitely...
So there might or might not be smut in some of the next chapters (I know everyone says this, but no matter how immune you are to smut it's still hella hard and awkward and on the verge of gross to write. I know my first story was smut fest 2014, but still it's awkward)

I need to go to sleep in rambling like Drew Monson... I'm starting to think like him ...

Anyways I fucking love you all to infinity and beyond *_*