Chapter 2

Anthony POV.

"I'm breaking up with Kalel tonight" I whisper into Ian's plump lips. He pulls back in shock from what's happening. I can explain why my gayness is coming out all the sudden.

I've loved liked Ian since ninth grade of high school. We of course experimented in our late high school years, but then stopped the relationship because we started getting famous on YouTube. I covered up my lust for Ian by getting a girlfriend. Remember in 2008, when our audience really started to grow, being gay was as bad as abusing a fucking baby puppy. So I got a girlfriend. I've always liked Ian and it literally killed me to see him with Melanie because she was so nice to him. I played off my sadness and jealousy with convincing people that my depression was caused by my horrible parents and haters online. But I know Ian likes me too because he isn't good at hiding his gayness. Anyway, I released this burst of rainbow because of Ian giving that hot guy his phone number. I had to act quick because I know I'll regret not being with him. I still don't have all the details worked out but I'll wing it.

Ian's POV.

He gave me a smirk again. I just stood there out of astonishment. What the fuck.... I snap back into reality "I have to go.... Uhh I forgot to feed Daisy (Ian's dog)." I whisper quickly before dashing to the exit door. I fast walk to my car with my hands in my pockets, sighing in relief as I close the car door. The sound of the door locks clicking makes me feel safe as I slouch down in my seat. I look around the parking lot that's full of vehicles and occasionally I see a person here and there taking a cigarette break. I turn to my left where I see Anthony running towards my car. My eyes widen and I turn on the car, but before I could drive off Anthony was already yanking on my car door handle. "Ian! Can we just talk! Open the fucking door dude!" I release a deep breath before turning off the car, unlocking the door, and opening it. "I'm just confused Anthony. Why are you acting like this? Is this a sick joke you bastard!" I yell. "No, Ian I can explain!" He quickly says before I can make anymore assumptions. "Just get in the car..." I say calmly this time. He explains to me everything in the passenger seat of my car in the theater parking lot, "so romantic".....

-short time skip-

"So I really do like you!" He finishes. "Still don't know why you chose to admit this now..." I say looking out in the now half empty parking lot. "I just didn't know how to go about it," he said timidly. "Well shit Anthony, I don't know what to do..." I sigh. "It's fine if you don't fee-," he quietly says before I interrupt. "NO! No! No. I really like you, I just don't know what to say to Aaron..." "Oh," He adds the final word before the car becomes completely silent. The silence breaks as a Firetruck alarm rings while passing a near by street. "Can we at least just go out sometime, see what happens?" he asks, turning his head to face mine. I can feel his strong stare glaring into my cheek... And lips. My face becomes a light pink color and I bite my lower lip. "What about Kalel?" I say. Why am I so scared to date Anthony? I guess I just don't want to loose my best friend.... "I got it taken care of." He answers leaning in closer to me. My face is burning up I can feel it. I turn to face him and he has this gaze of lust that I've never seen before. We look into each others eyes and Anthony whispers "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen," I look away breaking the stare out of being so sheepish. "Thanks," I reply a minute later and start the car. "You can hang at my place, if you want because you broke up with Kalel and all," I ramble. He places his hand on my arm and says "Yea, I would like that. T-thanks by the way..." At this point I've completely forgotten about Aaron and Anthony is the only man that makes my heart melt.

Authors Note
Sorry about this chapter is was poorly written and shorter than the first! Sorry again!!! But I love you all who read my shit lol! And I know this is a little more formal writing style than my other story 2014. Thought I'd try this out!

Please vote so I know you like it just comment, that's fine too :)

You're beautiful!