Chapter 10

Ian's POV

We set up two cameras, one pointed at an angle towards our faces and the other straight in our direction. "You ready," Anthony says leaning over the camera to press record. "No," I whisper looking down at my hands. He pulls my head up and gives me a peck on the lips. "We'll get ready bitch because I'm hitting record," he smirks. I smile back and take a deep breath as he hits the record button.

"Hey guys! So we need to tell you guys something," He says nonchalantly. "You might want to sit down for this one guys," I add trying to sound cool. "You sitting down.... Ok.... DRUM ROLL!" Anthony yells and buzzes his hands on his legs. One... Two... Three... "WE'RE GAY!!!" The both of us yell. Those two words swept all the breath from my lungs. "Yup, not only are we gay, but..." He says in a stereotypical gay voice. "We're gay for each other!" I add getting a little more comfortable. He grabs my face and gives me a sloppy comedic kiss, that probably will make every boy watching slam the unsubscribe button. I pull away taking an unintentional gasp for breath. Anthony giggles, "DID WE JUST MAKE YOU THROW UP! GOOD 'CAUSE WERE DOING IT AGAIN!" he yells before, this time I was scheduled to plop the tongue take over. I took a strong grasp of his shirt and stuck my tongue straight into his mouth. Anthony got a little to into it, and forgot we were still shooting. I tap his chest with my finger, signaling him to stop kissing me. He stops and looked at me confused. He then realizes and says "Oh sorry guys, he's just to hot to handle..." I giggle. "So! BEFORE YOU GUYS CLICK OFF AND UNSUBSCRIBE! ARE CONTENT WONT CHANGE BECAUSE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP! ITS STILL FUNNY AND SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE HUMOR!" I yell into the camera. "Especially males, we will still have hot girls in our videos because we still like boobs. I just like Ian's boobs," Anthony says before twisting one of my nipples. "OWWW! Ok bye guys!" I whine, pouting. "Bye guys!" He adds while laughing his head off. He clicks the button to turn the video camera off and jumps back onto me. "I love you," he whispers in my head sending pleasant chills down my spine. He bites my ear lobe and putts his hands under my shirt. I moan slightly, which is what makes Anthony vulnerable. I kiss him softly. The kisses progressively get more passionate, longer, and sloppier. Anthony starts to bite my bottom lip, which is a signal he wants more. I moan a little louder, which drives him crazy. He unbuttons my button up vigorously and pulls it off. I don't think Anthony can wait any longer, so I pull him to the wall. I slam him, making sure not to hurt him, against the wall and get on my knees....

Authors Note

Smut... No smut....? The world may never know? Jk you'll know in a day or two.

I like it how I got lazy in being grammatically correct all the time in this story...

Sorry about the short chapters btw!