Chapter 19

Anthony's POV

We enter the house and the place seems cold and dead. Nobody's been in here for a couple of weeks maybe even a month. We usually just tape all of our videos in the building where we also film smosh games stuff. I switch the lights on. "I'm going to go wash my face..." Ian heads off to the bathroom and I walk to the bedroom. I'm glad that Ian is taking this really well, but he had already been mentally preparing himself for the worst. I throw my bag on the bed and look around my old room.

I plopped down in my desk chair and turned on my computer, might as well just edit a little something. I pull out a flash drive. The computer flashes on and the background is Ian and I when we were 23. It's crazy how that was only like four years ago. I become curious and I search through my photos on my computer. I have so many pictures of us... I'm a fucking stalker. I smile as I come across a 2007 photo of us. Ian comes into the room. I click out of the folder and put in the flash drive. He comes behind me and hugs me. "Can we cuddle please, I need it right now," he begs and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Sure just let me get a little editing done," I say, feeling a bit guilty that I can't comfort him right away. "Ok," he smiles and gives me one last squeeze before he goes and lays on my bed.

I edit a little of a second channel video and turn off my computer. I turn to see Ian who is asleep in my bed and cuddled in the covers. I smile at myself, Ian is all mine. We finally have each other and nothing will change that.

Even though we haven't been together for a while, we've had an incredible friendship for years. And I feel like I should propose, at least in the next few months. I wait to live the rest of my life with Ian and grow old with him. I don't want anyone else but him. I want to have children with him and grand children. I want to be married to him....

I go over and hop into bed. Ian slowly opens his sleepy eyes and wraps his arms around me. I swipe a hair out of his face and give him a kiss. He smiles and blushes. I nip at his nose and he giggles. "I love you!" "I love you to" he rolls his eyes and hugs me tighter. "Thanks for being here for me Anthony, really appreciate you putting up with my shit and my shit family." "No problemo bro," I say, lovingly. Ian slowly fades back into sleep and I just stare at the dark ceiling. I have an idea of how I'm going to propose to him.

Ian's POV

I wake up in the morning to Anthony shaking me. "What Anthony, fuck you!" "Get up! We have a long day to defeat!" He says excitedly. "What day? We don't have to film until tomorrow?" I ask, completely unaware about what he's talking about. "I knowwww, but I have things planned! It's 10:30 GET READY BREAD HEAD!" He yells before giving me a peck on the lips and gets off of me. I sigh and and chuckle at the spontaneity of Anthony.

Authors Note: YUP PROMISE THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE A LITTLE BIT THICKER IN CONTENT, not that anyone cares ;-;