Chapter 1

Ian's POV

We're walking across the red carpet, occasionally stopping to let the camera men take our pictures. It's pretty weird that Youtubers are now invited to these kinds of things. I mean we're just people on the Internet making funny videos, but it's popular I guess. The big corporate guys are just wanting to make bank with our pictures in their magazines. Making little pubescent teenagers buy their stuff for our faces. I shake off the thought and proceed pose next to my best friend.

I leave Anthony to take pictures with Kalel and vlog for their very popular couple channel. I wait on the sidelines and see Kalel pull in Anthony for a passionate, deep kiss. People in the crowd start rapidly clicking their cameras to get the action shot. "Keep kissing!" a female reporter screams while snapping photos. Kalel, the attention whore that she is, (NO SHADE! ITS JUST A FICTIONAL STORY KIDS) grabs him in tighter. Anthony attempts to squirm from her grip, while trying to keep his cool. "GET MORE INTO IT" a big burly voice yells as more lights flash. I look at the ground frowning in disgust. I really hated when Anthony kissed Kalel and I always get jealous. I don't like him though........... Well... Maybe.....

Shut up Ian! Stop lying to yourself you know you've had a little hidden crush on him since you and Melanie broke up and stop talking in the third person you bitch! I took a deep breath and let it out making my lips quietly buzz. And yes I'm bisexual, so I like both genders. BIG SURPRISE! I know. Most people already, genuinely think I'm gay because of the way I stare at Anthony and my "can't be straight cuteness".

I look around the red carpet, trying to keep my mind off my sexuality. I see several famous people like Patrick Stump and Madonna, yet the reporters are focused on Anthony and Kalel. Then I hear a small male voice yell "Ian Hecox! Ian Hecox!" I look over to see a short scrawny interviewer with dark brown hair. I point at my chest gesturing confusion, yet I know he's signaling towards me. He nods and I walk over taking one more look at the kalanthony foreplay and cringe. The man is about in his mid 20s and has blue eyes just like me and perfect white porcelain skin. I smile "Do I have the honor to interview you?" He giggled. "Of course sir" I said in a silly medevial voice. It turns out his name is Aaron and he's a really nice guy. He asked me simple questions like what is like being a role model to many and stuff like that. A few minutes later he finished off the chat with one question I wasn't expecting "And last thing I need to ask you, Could I take you out sometime." I stood there for a good 10 seconds before saying to my self fuck it and replied "Sure!" I type my number into his iPhone as Anthony comes up behind me and hooks our arms together. I jump and start to blush. "Ready to go Ian?" He whispers in my ear. Why is he doing this? He's being nice for once... "Yea, just gimme a second dude." I say as I finish typing my phone number into Aaron's phone. I give the cell back to him and he says "See you soon, cutie." as he winks at me with his gorgeous eyes. I blush madly and Anthony pulls me away before I can say goodbye.

"Why did you give that guy your number?" He asks sort of harshly. "Because I'm ready to start dating again, there's nothing wrong with that right?" I retort in an annoyed tone. "Oh no, I was just..." There's a long pause before he starts again "I have to go wait for Kalel to get out of the bathroom you know, she has to put on more lipstick and shit. Save me a seat ok." "yea ok..." I say confused by the sadness Anthony was expressing. He walks off to the bathroom and I ignore what just happened. Taking my seat I see Aaron. I walk over to him "Hey!" I yell because of the loud environment. "Oh hey Ian, sit next to me?" He asks and I take a seat leaving two empty theater chairs to the right on me. We have a deep conversation filled with flirts and jokes. He kissed my cheek making me blush.

A few minutes of talking and Anthony comes to sit next to us. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" He angrily says as he takes a seat. "Because I was busy and I have my phone on silent," I reply calmly, trying not to drive any attention towards us. "Whatever," he lazily responds as he slouches in his seat and pulls out his phone. I shrug off his negativity and continue to flirt with Aaron.

-time skip to middle of da movie-

The movie so far has been ok, but really boring. My bow tie is getting annoying and Aaron is already asleep. I shuffle in my seat trying to find a comfy spot. Kalel gets up to go to the bathroom AGAIN, so it's just me and Anthony. A few minutes pass and Anthony slowly glides his hand on my thigh.... What the fuck was he doing.... I just ignore his hand and try to focus on the movie. His hand then makes its way to my inner thigh. I look at Anthony in complete bewilderment and he gives me a sly smirk back. Is he messing with me? Is he playing some sick version of gay chicken? I can't really do anything or say anything to him because of common courtesy. He grabs onto my manhood roughly making me gasp, but I retain myself enough, making only one head turn to see the mess that Anthony was making me. He grabs my head roughly after the one bystander brings his attention back to the boring movie. He squishes my cheeks and whispers "I know you like me, Ian. And I know you want it." I shudder from the dominance in his voice. I try to match his intense stare and try to radiate his level of dominance on my face. "I'm breaking up with Kalel tonight." He adds. Making me pull back. What the fuck is happening...
Am I dreaming... What the actual Firetruck....