Chapter 3

Ian's POV

-At Ian's apartment-

I unlock the door and swing it open, revealing my ordinary living room. We're both greeted by my dog, Daisy. Anthony almost falls as Daisy forcefully jumps on him. I laugh and don't even bother to turn on the lights because both of us just want to go to sleep. I lead him to a guest room and he hugs me tightly before I leave to sleep as well. As I plop down on my cold sheets I think to myself what just happened...

-time skip next morning-

Ian's POV

Something pressures my waist as I slowly flicker my eyes open from my slumber. My eyes focus to see Anthony looking down at me with his legs straddling my crotch area. "Hey Ian!" He says as his lips curl into a beautiful smile. His chest is bare and his hair is roughly messed up, making it look like he has his old emo hairdo back. Of course, my cheeks become rosy red from waking up to the sweet surprise. I prop my self up so I'm on my elbows. "Hi." I breathe getting closer to his face. He then surprises me by bringing me in for a soft kiss. I quickly respond and kiss back. His hands caress my cheeks as our lips move in sync and I glide my hands around his waist. I've missed his lips since high school.
Anthony's lips tasted like cinnamon. I break the kiss pulling away for air and Anthony went straight to my neck. He starts to lick and bite my neck, becoming rougher and rougher. I let out a girly moan loudly as he nips at my sweet spot. Making Anthony giggle at my moan and bites down harder leaving a mark. I bring my hands on his chest and massage him while he connects our lips again. He sticks his succulent tongue in my mouth and we pull back for air, but go in for more as soon as we take a breath. It's amazing how well we now each others pace. Anthony reaches down to grab my manhood. He takes my big bulge and grasps it with force making me let out a throaty moan. But before anything else could escalate the door bell rang. Of course....

We both freeze as though we were teenagers again and Anthony's mom knocked on his bedroom door, with still a string of saliva connecting our mouths. Kind of disgusting, but satisfying. "I should probably get that," I say looking down. "Yea, yea, I'll just get off of you," he chuckled at the now awkward moment. I threw on a shirt and walked to the door, not knowing who would be at my door at 8:00 in the morning. Daisy followed me to greet the unknown visitor. I ran my hand through my hair once before opening the door. "Kalel?" I managed to say. It felt like someone punched me square in my stomach. This was worse than having Anthony's mom walk into us kissing or my mom walking into me jerking off. Why is she here. "Is Anthony here?" She said quietly, obviously sad. "Yea, lemme get him... You could wait on the couch... If you'd like too...," I said with a confused tone and she noticed my confusion and added "I just want to talk to him." She looked so depressed and vulnerable. Kalel hardly ever let this side be seen of herself, it was nice to know she's a real person too. I felt guilty knowing that Anthony broke up with her for me. She slowly made herself to the couch and sat on the edge of it as she pet Daisy slowly looking down with both sorrow and love. I quickly walk-ran to Anthony. "Kalel is here and she wants to talk," I said as I opened the bedroom door. "Fuck," he reply, quickly shuffling on clothes and putting on cologne. "She seems really sad... Can you not tell her about us." I whisper as he hurried to get himself presentable. "Yea. Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it. I know we're both pretty timid about the whole situation." He said as he gave me a peck on my cheek. "But this doesn't mean that I don't like people knowing that I'm dating you," he added as he gave me a little squeeze on my ass. "Ok," I said still mesmerized by him as he walked into the living room.